Tipperary GAA 2021

Weā€™ve also had a few others get more prominent game time from that crop (Browne, Morris, Kehoe and Cahill).

Morgan will come good. Up Tipp.

Saw him for both in the half back line last year. Different duties there.

I reckon corner back is the most difficult position at inter county level. I canā€™t really remember too many club corner backs going to county corner back. George Frend the only one that immediately comes to mind.

He was playing wing back for the club though I think. Might not have the height and stature for out there.

2 Likes

I think Eoghan will slot in at FB straight away.

He didnā€™t really impress me for the U20ā€™s until the Munster Final.
He hurls far better marking a man than he has done as the sweeper.

Heā€™s physical enough, has the hands & skill to potentially be an extremely good player in a position we need to fill urgently.

1 Like

Iā€™d be very happy to see him tried there in the league.

What about Brian McGrath? Is he just lacking a bit of pace for IC?

Paudie Maher was an all star full back at 20. No harm trying young Connolly there

According to Premierview (I know, I know), there might be more players joining Cashel, from Rosegreen this time.

Whatā€™s that all about?

Thatā€™s been a well trodden path down through the years though. Same parish and all that.

1 Like

FAO of @carryharry

1 Like

Fucking cuntsā€¦

1 Like

Premierview :rollseyes:

Robert Byrne stealing a living there.

Ormond and Bowe (with footballers) unlucky to miss out.

A good enough panel. Need to play more of the younger lads this year.

1 Like

Anyone gone or many newcomers there?

Sean Oā€™Brien only one gone as far as I can see .

Eoghan Connolly in.

1 Like

No Jerome Cahill either, although he was out of the mix by the time championship rolled round this year.

Edit: heā€™s away working

Not enough Mahers

What a pick me up for the town of Thurles, the devastation will have cleared, they can cast off the veils and get on with living again.

4 Likes

Now theyā€™ll just have to deal with being an employment black spot thanks to voting in Michael Lowry every election