Tipperary GAA 2021

Hilarious.

Cc @balbec

Decent minor team a few years ago.

But but but, GearĆ³id Hegarty will never make a Senior hurler sure, heā€™s only an oul mullocker, etc etc

2 Likes

ā€œBigā€ John Carroll was one member of that commentary team

I didnā€™t think Tynan would have the hurling for senior intercounty when he was minor so after 4/5 years off I doubt heā€™ll make much impact

1 Like

Exactly, the rugby tackling and the S&C will stand to the Tipp lad, the Hurley and ball is only a side show these days

Conor Bowe with footballers and Alan Tynan with hurlersā€¦ switch?

Yeā€™re lads could do with a bit of it then, maybe then yeā€™d be able to stop Hego throwing them over from 70 yards at his ease

Yeah I thought theyā€™d bring Bowe into the hurling. Big strong lad and able to hurl

Thereā€™s no rugby in Waterford

Our panel is in danger of becoming a bit stale.

Done poorly off those minor/u20/u21 winning teams so far

Lack of Fitzgibbon hurling wont help either.

Maybe if they could grow 4 or 5 inches as well.

1 Like

I wouldnā€™t write them off yet. In the modern game lads ainā€™t impacting in any till the age of 22. There are a few outliers but thatā€™s the age now with the S+C needed to compete.

Iā€™d expect Morgan, Connolly, O Mara and Cadell to be a lot closer to the starting team this year.

Thatā€™s the same for every county so that canā€™t be used as an excuse.

Thought weā€™d see Morgan last season. Connolly being talked up a lot, doesnā€™t often happen that quickly, weā€™ll see

Heā€™s physically there already thatā€™s the big plus.

Really like Morgan also. Real cut of Barrett/Finn off him. Proper corner back.

1 Like

I thought Morgan was the real deal too but he seemed to underperform for both Mary I and Kilruane last year.