Tipperary GAA 2021

They’d be better off asking the County club members to all chip in €10 to support the Co Teams….

1 Like

Templederry? Beat Burgess?

1 Like

There were some serious teams knocking around back in those days.

Thurles and Kilruane had some epic semi finals and finals in 2009, 10, 12 &13. Kilruane won it out in 2006 and 2007 too.

Clonoulty were always very strong too but could never beat Thurles.

2 Likes

Must have been a lot of North lads that turned it down but I suppose Under 21 championship rules a lot of lads out too.

Mid team decimated between County Final, Moyne in Munster Club and Drom in football county final.

I see Keane Hayes on the bench for the Mid. He was hurling in Manchester recently. Played in the All Britain final. He must be back.

Lovely bit of nepotism at number 13 on the North selection I presume?

Who’s the lad on the south listed as South Liberties?

The nepotism across all the teams here is great to see really.

Think he’s Father Sheehy’s or somewhere originally.

Think he was on a minor panel around 2015.

1 Like

Really casting the net wide. Or else the South are struggling for lads to commit.

Possibly Ballylooby - one of those places anyway!!

@the_man_himself might know more about the South.

Lyndon Fairbrother is a magnificent name.

He’s Ballylooby yeah. I haven’t seen him hurl much, he’s a handy footballer

On the south team itself presume a lot of lads that were asked didn’t bother

The North must have struggled to get lads to go. They have 6 lads playing who were part of the panel last year I think and only 2 subs. Joe Fogarty is one I would have liked to have seen for them

A waste of time. A grand idea in theory and something that might have worked 30 years ago.

The North Under 21 championship is in full swing which rules out Devanney, Ray McCormack & Kevin Maher from Borris, Flannery, Hayes & McLoughney from Kildangan and O’Neill, O’Kelly, Aaron Morgan & McAdams from Kilruane.

Lads who might have been in the running for a spot based off club/underage form over the last year or two.

I hear the SARS are infested with Covid.

Joke Drums GIF by Bax Music

The Chairman attended the match last Sunday and drank for the night afterwards in their bar despite knowing he was positive :rofl:

3 Likes

That West panel :joy:
7 Cashel lads :rofl::rofl::rofl:

You’d think Mooney would of told them to fuck off?

Browne ain’t a patch on Mooney. Jokeshop

3 Likes