Tipperary GAA 2021

1 Like

Did the county final go ahead? Not one post on it

It’s on in a couple weeks.

2 Likes

:joy::clap:

It was a great game.

You’d have to think Loughmore have missed their chance. I don’t think they can play much better in that all their big players turned up while for Thurles, Ronan Maher was only at 50% and Padraic Maher was a little off colour too.

Thurles will need to reasses their match ups though as Michael Cahill on John McGrath didn’t work at all. Similarly Derby on Connolly and DC on Noel McGrath.

Loughmore got their tactics spot on keeping the ball away from Ronan and Padraic Maher as much as possible after the first 10 minutes.

1 Like

Check the club championships thread

1 Like

They had a shocking start though, and surely won’t be as bad again in that respect.

https://mystadiumseat.com/?fbclid=IwAR0mgkOqzWAMPNrAxX6fZtrW6y3VHhQbuviu8sRuqyGVpPjul_IPmRy0zhA_aem_ATobB8xeT4S-CtJV1aRNbgfKQeehK5ADVpJBHlAkTUOvgvYVWzt9XGRT8JStmGPL1BitMtujizsCDXonbUSr4thTu9qcWyhHw_dNmeZYpgSTWVZHsXAFzzx08ZQklQbwD18

Cc @peddlerscross

Possibly the biggest load of nonsense I have ever seen.

5 Likes

Your not guaranteed a ticket? Madness!!

There won’t be an all ticket match in Thurles for a good while .

1 Like

What a load of nonsense :grinning:

Am I entitled to match tickets when I purchase my name on a seat?

Purchasing your name on a seat does not entitle you to any match tickets. However, when you buy any of the My Stadium Seat packages, you receive four tickets to an Ultimate Fan Open Day. This is an amazing opportunity to meet the legends of Semple and find the seat carrying your name

The answers to all the FAQ’s are pretty much everything the customer won’t want to hear. :grinning:

You have absolutely no ideal how thick the Tipperary County Board are. Even on Sunday they were embarrassed into opening the Old Stand when they realised they couldn’t fit everyone in one stand… I mean who could possibly have foreseen a big crowd turning up on County Final day?

Sounds like you have some serious stooks in your county board

Its crazy stuff.

We are running off mickey mouse Interdivisional Trial matches, all the while discontinuing a noble Under 21 Co. Championship and destroying 4 good Divisional Club Championships.

They’ll be lucky to get 50 people investing in that pyramid scheme.

3 Likes

Ah the U21 will be no loss, any chap of the age of 20 should be in a first or second team at a club by that age.

The divisional thing is a great idea.

The Under 21 Championships are/were iconic.

Who could ever forget Padraic Maher and Michael Cahill’s all conquering, 3 in a row chasing, Thurles Sarsfields being turned over in the 2010 final by Kilruane McDonagh’s?

Or Noel McGrath’s Loughmore going all the way on St. Stephen’s Day 2011?

This divisional thing is a load of nonsense. A load of lads have been deemed ‘above it’ by management and another load have turned down the chance to play in it.

5 Likes

Mick Cahill told me he doesn’t even know where them medals are

The redser challenge will make more the day of the replay than that scam

We had an epic county semi with Loughmore in 2011. Went to extra time. They battered Burgess in the final then

1 Like