Tipperary GAA 2021

Not a very nice post from Borrisokane there sewing it into Newport.

We’ll get those cunts yet, don’t worry about it mate.

Borrisokane with out a name,
A church without a steeple,
In every door there stands a whore gawking at the daycent people.

2 Likes

I can’t understand how both those clubs are hurling ‘C’

Championship in short?

Pretty sure that’s B.

Surprised Kilruane were beaten by Portroe by 6 in the B too. They had 4 or 5 lads underage who played very well for their seniors this year.

C at u21 is a numbers issue. Unforgivable for two parishes with towns in them not being able to compete at ‘b’ grade.

You’re right.

You can’t trust those dumb fucks in Borrisokane to post anything accurately. Bigger fool me to take it as gospel. Apologies to the forum.

Any standouts for the West pal?

@peddlerscross or and other knowledgable Tipp lads.

Was @caoimhaoin involved in the Skeenarinky junior hurlers win. I know he was with the Ballyporeen footballers.

The fuck would he know about hurling? He’d spoil hurlers if he was let near them.

1 Like

Well he wouldn’t let them puck again a gable end for starters.

2 Likes

Exactly.

I don’t believe so.

Ger Browne best on field.

Ed Donnelly named a team of the day and I would very much agree with the 5x West and 3x Mid lads named.

1 Like

Throw that up if you get a chance. Be interesting to see how many see action in the new year

1 Like

Is that Dillon Quirke (wing back) the corner forward for clonoulty & tipp?

Rhys Shelly’s puckouts are something else.

His long ones were reaching the far 21 and his short ones were razor like.

The West were very much a team with the Clonoulty, Cashel and Cappa lads linking well.

The Mid lads were sort of depending on raw talent. Woods was good. You’d wonder what the purpose of having the great Cathal Barrett out there was all about.

It is. He won an All Ireland u21 in half back line.