Tipperary GAA 2021

Will they get ye up into Dan Breen?

I dunno. In fairness to Tim, he was manager when we won the North in 96. He was smart enough to get the likes of Paudie Butler and Colm Honan in to do a bit of coaching.

I predict Tim will lead ye to the promised land

1 Like

You have to admire him taking it on but is there not a massive conflict of interest at play here?

You have to use every advantage you have for the good of the little parish.

He wouldn’t want to be wearing those brown roaster shoes on the sidelines

Aye, we wouldn’t want him drawing the ire of the TFK fashionistas

1 Like

Ger Bradley would be a big name as a selector, has he ever managed ye before?

I worked with Ger Downes for the past couple of years, he’s a good hurling coach and a sound skin.

Dinny Ryan Cooper would have been involved with UL too.

It’s another box office management team for the box office Tipperary Club Hurling scene.

Ger Downes is the only non clubman involved in the setup. I knew him years ago. A very decent guy.

This will be like when Liam Sheedy was deemed to have too many North selectors. With exception of Downes, they’re all from the same side of the parish. 3 from Birdhill and sure Shinnors is Cragg which is the next townland to Birdhill

Surprised he didn’t try to get Cormac McGrath in but I’d imagine he’s in high demand.

I think he’s signed up elsewhere alright. As he lives almost on the border with the parish, it mightn’t go down too well on his own turf if he threw his lot in with us :rofl:

Newport never got much out of the town anyway.

Too busy hanging round the square, leaning up against the wall of Gleesons or Gullys.

Aye, too many corner boys around the town.

As a side note I had occasion to pull into a filling station in dear old Newport town recently and snapped this.

1 Like

Think that Centra crowd are from Limerick :rage:

At least they knew to hang it where Tipp people rarely go. The hygiene area.

7 Likes

Burn it to the ground

2 Likes

That flag is missing a few :star:

2 Likes