Tipperary GAA 2021

What did I tell you about talking to those cunts?

1 Like

They have their fair share of apes amongst them too.

Every place has them. Always found them decent to play against and sound to drink with.

For anyone bored or in isolation, the Mid Under 21 ‘A’ Final is being streamed free on Youtube today by Robert Healy. Throw in 1pm.

Should be a grand way to pass an hour or so. Moycarkey won the Minor A County Final in 2018 while Drom won the Minor B County final in 2018 and Minor A County Final in 2019.

Kevin Jordan is the official.

1 Like

Moycarkey 12 points up at half time. Rhys Shelly’s puckouts very good and Max Hackett doing untold up front.

Hard to see a way back for Drom but they do have a gale force wind behind them to come in the second half.

The commentary is absolute gold.

Moycarkey are even missing a few big players for this I think?

Kevin Hayes would be the big one who seems to be still out with a Cruciate.

The latchiko from Drom would give your ire.

@TreatyStones your boys are taking one hell of a beating.

Who’s on commentary?

I’d forgotten it was on myself

Tom Kenneally.

Drom coming into it a bit now. Long way back though.

1-20 to 0-11 at the water break. That should be that.

Seamus Callanan trying to rally his charges here.

There seems to be an abundance of lads in Tipp that fancy themselves as commentators.

GOAL.

Nine point game now and a minute left.

6 Likes

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

He came out with a fair few classics over the course of it.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

County Under 21 Final tomorrow.

Moycarkey’s Dream Team should seal the deal and complete the County Under 12, 14, 16, Minor & 21 quintet.

Don’t think it’s ever happened before so would be something.

Senior Hurlers playing Wexford on Sunday in Carrick. You’d hope they’ll keep it competitive for 50 minutes anyway.

PV on Twitter are saying there will now be an u21 championship next year but doesn’t seem like they have anything to back that up so far

After the bust up in the stand the last day I’d say the moycarkey boys will be rattled…

Some Kiladangan lad went buck ape after being sent off.

1 Like