Tipperary GAA 2021

Was he pregnant?

He was hormonal anyway

Vince was a native of Mayo I believe , but domiliced in Kerry for donkeys year in Ballyduff, may the lord have mercy on him

was involved with Ballyduff hurling teams before he got he got the big footie job, leaking would not be tolerated in Ballyduff!

2 great characters of austin stack park gone, Vince Linnane and Mossie Spillane , always had the pitch in great shape and a presence on match day

I donā€™t think our lads need any instruction on ā€˜ridingā€™ :crazy_face:

Based on ability or because of the off-field stuff?

None of your business

1 Like

Heā€™s not a part of a club so isnā€™t allowed Iā€™d say

What is the falling out over? Surely could be sorted?

Incorrect

Itā€™s sad that it has come to this and that four talented lads mightnā€™t hurl this year. 3 of them at county level.

A year out might them the power of good

Jesus he looked a rare bit of stuff on the team that beat Cork a few years ago when massive underdogs. Teneo must have a massive transfer budget if they can afford let genuine talent be cast away

Doon turned them down apparently.

Itā€™s hard to get back to that elite level after taking a year out.

This will be a bullshit year anyway like last year only worse with covid fucking things up.

Fellas do it after injury tbf.

In my opinion he is overrated. A youtube hurler. Excellent striker of his LHS who loves running of the shoulder or a picking a break. Gets some lovely scores.

On the negative side his work rate without the ball is very questionable. Makes no impact on the dirty unseen work that is done around the middle and is a lazy runner defensively.

Except if youā€™re Brian Corcoran

1 Like