Tipperary GAA 2021

Heā€™s a bit of a poor manā€™s Tony Kelly. The summer championship would have suited him a bit more though

Agree 100%

Good lad but not able to put his stamp on every game, mentally Iā€™d question his stomach to battle.

Just my opinion

Nick Young Wtf GIF

Interesting. Iā€™ve heard similar from other people but that Tipp team was built upon strong work rate. He was always very impressive, he makes some very clever off the ball runs.

Lhs?

Poor manā€™s I said. Thrives on getting the ball off the shoulder and running to space while not getting marked. Doesnā€™t have the range of Kelly though obviously

Those lads are around a club/county environment. He might spend the year hooring, touring and beering.

Look I hope Iā€™m wrong and they make amends in Kickhams.

Move along.

Left Hand Side. Really sweet and quick striker off it.

In fairness you know absolutely nothing about hurling and never have

1 Like

What was the falling out over?

You canā€™t coach a good mentality. That comes from within. A year cooling his heels could be the making of him.

They wonā€™t be back.

I see the parents of the lads left a personal message on the Radio congratulating Orla Oā€™Dwyer of Cashel Camogie winning the AFL title.

I saw another couple doing their recent sponsored walk.

They have their eyes on the King Cormacā€™s but thereā€™s a major spanner in the works now unfortunately.

A drunken abusive phone call to a manager and too much pride to apologise

Toddle along now. Tony Kelly comparisons ffs

I couldnā€™t truthfully answer you that to be honest. A lot of stories/lies floating. The big picture was that they got knocked out of a championship game and tensions that had previously simmered under the surface came to a head between the player and team mgmt/club officials. A lot of of strong minded people on both sides.

They should probably try to get an address in Cashel next time

Cashel will have to buy them a house

1 Like

They gave their home addresses for a reason you fluteā€¦

Ok, you donā€™t understand the meaning of poor manā€™s. I understand your limitations now