Tipperary GAA 2021

Surely a TD who happens to be an uncle and has a great record of arranging pub darts tournaments could mediate all of this ?

4 Likes

Was that reason that they wanted the transfer to fail? Great idea if so

Would you give over speculating, you have no info on this.

Closed gob catches no fliesā€¦

I have the info that they gave their Knockavilla addresses. Are you saying this is incorrect?

Iā€™d say they barked up the wrong tree in relation to the club official, he can be narky but a true clubman.

Just stop.

Fuck sake

Stop trying to make it seem like you actually know something mate

Itā€™s okay, just let that gas comment slip on away. :+1:

If their is 1 player involved why are 4 leaving?

Lot of lads knocking Ger"s hurling ability here but the reality is there is no one else in the county coming through with his attributes. Genuine pace.

Heā€™d probably be a starter for the next 7 or 8 years if things had turned out differently.

Aaron Browne also looked set to be Tippā€™s number 1 for the next decade too and I donā€™t see a better alternative.

Itā€™s a sorry mess for everyone, clubs, county and obviously the people involved.

Just very badly handled.

1 Like

Theyā€™re all related

Iā€™d agree but personal responsibility was effectively fucked clean out the window of a 10 storey building here.

I like Ger, think he needed a good few years to settle into the panel and honestly be inclined to say heā€™d eventually be cast aside by current or different management.

Iā€™d also feel very sorry for the genuine volunteers within KK whoā€™ve been made out to be something they genuinely are not in this whole matter.

And? I wouldā€™nt leave my club if my cousin got the hump. Brother maybe but not cousin.

Big Fish in a small pond like to feel Big.

If he moved to a north club, Portroe for instance, it could do wonders for his hurling career and job prospects.

5 Likes

Tipp is an incestuous county

Do ye not have brothers where youā€™re from? Or is it all cuzinā€™s if you know what I mean.

2 Likes

It would appear that the Tipp lads consider their cousins like brothers ā€¦ ā€¦maybe thereā€™s a high probability they actually are.

1 Like

Itā€™s a very sorry state of affairs.

I think he is a talent but my experiences of watching him have been more at county than club level. Him and Jerome Cahill were two lads I was looking forward to seeing in county colours (they were probably the two from 2019 20s especially that I expected to see more, along with young Morgan). Neither will be involved this year I think.

Go fuck an Alsatian. Youā€™ll feel better after it. Or if youā€™re from Limerick it might kill you. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: