Tipperary GAA 2021

Donā€™t know who he is, but he is good.

He could tip over to Knockavilla sure.

Heā€™s very well informed.

Iā€™d be amazed if he left, but surely a few Cashel fringe players might think of going to Rosegreen or somewhere if the Knockavilla lads take their places on the Cashel team.

An influx of lads into the senior team like that has the potential to be poisonous for a club.

Itā€™s wonderful.

Not a fan of your townie neighbours?

Fellow parishioners.

What is it? A Roscrea / Inane Rovers type situation?

Parish is Cashel and Rosegreen.

1 Like

I think they fell out with eachother once upon a time.

Are the 4 all related? Knockavilla must be finished now?

John Oā€™ Keeffeā€™s brother.

So it goes

Westside a Clonoulty man as well?

2x sets of brothers.

Short term it would be very bad for Kickhams. With all 4, they could easily be a decent Senior A team in a few years. Without them they will probably be happy to stay intermediate for now.

Long term it might make them a more United club. They have great numbers and have always produced good, skilful players. Thereā€™s a great tradition of young lads around Dundrum pucking away in the field ā€˜til dark in Summerā€™.

Knockavilla man originally.

Boherlahon now. Was a selector when Boherlahon won the Junior A, a couple of years ago.

1 Like

All this fuckacting could make another two clubs in the west. Clonoulty still has internal bitterness over the Kennedys going to Sars Iā€™m told.

I would have thought Clonoulty have great togetherness and are one of the best run clubs in Tipp.

So they fell out over a drinking session? I was told it was over an operation not been paid for?