Tipperary GAA 2021

John wouldn’t be the most modern-facing of the current CB?

Pity, I’d have been interested to see what Davy would do with the All Ireland 20s plus a forward like Forde.

1 Like

From the auld lad today. This is the shite he comes back from creamery with:

“X X working in creamery said Cahill is after getting big job with Johnson and Johnson through Waterford gaa. he doesn’t think he will go. Spoke to xx who plays with Drom, Seamie prob retire. Paudie outstanding for sars at week end.”

3 Likes

The bit about Padraic Maher is true anyway.

Cahill has been with Johnson and Johnson nearly two years as senior project manager

Fucking creamery talk is as bad as pub talk

4 Likes

Purple monkey dishwasher

Seems to be a growing belief Cahill and Bevans will staying in Waterford in 2022.

Not a chance

West Final is this evening. The board are streaming it live here: 2021 Tipperary Co-Op West Tipperary Senior Hurling Final - YouTube

John O’Keefe supposedly missing for CR. If true, he’ll be a huge loss and Cashel will fancy their chances big time.

What time is this on at?

Have Cashel won one in the 21st century?

6pm

1 Like

1995 was the last one they won. 2005 was the last time they were in a final and I think last weeks win was their first win in the West senior for nearly 10 years. That said they were down intermediate for a while.

1 Like

They bate us in the 96 county quarter final. Think they might have been West runners up that year? I’d say our lads were still sweating out the beer after our historic North Tipp success.

I think back then the winners of the Crosco went to the quarters with the winners of the championship but I could be wrong. CR won the west in 96. They won the county in 97 but didn’t make the West final that year.

You’re right. Sure we knocked out Toome in second round of North and they ended up in county final (think they had won league or something that year). Boherlahan county champs that year!

Kickhams last won one in 06.

Yeah it was a Boherlahan/Cashel semi that year. They are neighbours but would have never played each other. It was the last day out for that Cashel team.

Boherlahon must have been unreal to knock that great Toomevara team out two years in a row, fair and square.