Tipperary GAA 2021

The Kickhams lads make their West Championship debut for Cashel today although I hear Ger is a doubt. It must be the first time ever that the Hockers will be shouting for Eire Og cc: @Fat_Pox @endakenny @peddlerscross

2 Likes

What is the story with the hockers nickname?

Ah Dundrum was decked out in blue and white the other day.

The word is Ger twinged a hamstring alright. We are down a good few with injuries also and a few just back from injury untested.

The referee choice is very interesting.

Glen Rovers are only urban based side Ive seen a big following. I wonder are their fans still banned from Cashel. :grinning:

It goes back as far as the 50s and 60s when they were known for their aggressive brand of hurling. Think it was originally donned on them from one of the mid or north sides after a county semi final.

1 Like

The great Joe Hayes takes credit for christening them The Hockers. However , your version is probably the correct version.

1 Like

I was in Berties last night and they are firmly in the Eire Og corner. Which is a first.

Yes, the red choice is very interesting. However , who else could you have that’s good enough?

Ah I’m out of touch on referees at home. However I didnt think they’d go with a Kickhams ref for Cashels first championship game with the new recruits.

You going to it?

Note on one self, drop into chaplins for a few beverages next time I in around there, is it defo back open?

I am. Heading to Town first for Kickhams Cappa in the intermediate then out to Bansha.

No Dick in Dundrum today. He’s getting on the finest but is in a residential home inside in Thurles. I doubt we will see him togged anymore.

2 Likes

Soft townie cunts @TheBird

Poor auld Nayna

What did you make of Cashel ( the cunts ) ?

Wides and goals killed us. 7 wides when 0-3 to 0-0 up. Score even 3 of them and it’s a different story. Instead it went from 0-5 to 0-2 to 0-6 to 1-3 at the water break.

The way CR played today, Cashel will fancy their chances big time.

Did the boys play?

They all started except for Ger. He came on with ten left. Scored 1-2. First point boubced off his helmet. And the goal was handed to him on a plate.

Devon kept Cashel in it but then got a knock and went out of it

1 Like

Ah lads will ye stop fucking off Nenagh down there ye absolute bastards

In fairness to Naynagh they’re the best men in Tipp to beat Sars