Tipperary GAA 2021

Mid final on youtube starting now

1 Like

Good lot of changes in that Sars team over the last few years

Sars giving them a fare beating now. 3-15 to 11 after 37.

Loughmore were actually flying until they let in a soft goal in the first half

Watched last ten minutes or so.
3-22 to 1-19 to Sars. The Loughmore goal was in injury time from a Noel McGrath free

Padraic Maher MOTM, would have given it to Ronan myself

Poor auld Niall O’Meara’s father has been taken into the hospice.

This north final is getting feisty

Its a North final. We expect no less

Bit strange Niall O’Meara is playing full back?

Having a great game tbf

1 Like

Some puck out from the Guvs younglad for O’Mearas goal there

Kildangan have a Tipp Senior in every line of the field and Hogan really runs the show from goals. They’ll get stronger as the weeks go on.

Good showing from Kiruane too though. A lot of people thought they’d slipped back after losing a few big players but they looked good from what I saw.

Kilruane losing Darragh Peters is a killer. Bill had to play full back where Peters would have been.

Who do ye fancy to get it done this year in the race for Dan Breen?

Sars were impressive in the mid final them or Kiladangan I suppose.

Is it just divisional winners to go forward to the county championship or what way is it this year?

It’s probably any of the top 5/6. I didn’t watch L/C today but I think they were down a few.

Sars and kiladangan have that bit of strength in depth. Sars new guns look to have improved them.

No the groups are starting next weekend. Winning the division is a safety net if you don’t get through your county championship group

1 Like

Kildangan are relentless. So far this year they’ve won the North, their section of the County League and the North Under 19 A championship. Think their third team won the Junior North League too.

Absolutely no hangover from last year by the looks of things.

They haven’t brought through many of their underage players either. Some club. I don’t think they will win it though.