Tipperary GAA 2021

Sars but Kiladangan will be there. Iā€™d love Kilruane to win one

Ger, seriously? No age, late 50s Iā€™d say

Here we goā€¦

Alsoā€¦

"It is also believed Tipperaryā€™s five-time All-Star Brendan Cummins is being lined up to become the next U20 manager after John Devane stepped down from the role earlier this month.

Two-time All-Ireland SHC winner Cummins has twice been involved with Kerry as a coach as well as Laois. He has spoken previously about wanting to be senior manager in the future."

Heā€™d be a disaster.

Did he miss Kerry commitments for punditry or was that bullshit?

Iā€™m not sure what heā€™d bring tbh.

In other news, the county board purposely leaking this to Fogarty would seem like a bit of a power play to make it known to the public that theyā€™re after Cahill and the ball is in his courtā€¦ Or am I reading too much into it?

Iā€™ve some recollection that he did. Pure me feiner.

You may be right on that. Although I heard today that something has happened and Egan is the front runner.

It wouldnā€™t be like John Fogarty to get info wrongā€¦

Egan seems to be only other runner

Congrats Ballingarry and @the_man_himself

Was Billy McCarthy playing yesterday for Sars?

Donā€™t think so.

Definitely didnā€™t play against Upperchurch anyway

An awful pity what injuries have done to him.

2 Likes

No he didnā€™t play.

Egan would be a great fit for the 20s.

1 Like

A lot of indication that Cahill is staying with Waterford.

That wouldnā€™t go down well at all in the County. It just wouldnā€™t be in the mindset for Tipp people to be rejected for Waterford.

Iā€™m all confused and bothered.

Cahill is at a crossroads himself, if he doesnā€™t take it now itā€™s hard to see him getting it ever.

A lot of indication in what regard?

The county board messed up in 2018 and tonightā€™s leak looks to be a last throw of dice from county board. Real amateur hour stuff.

Thereā€™s 3 more good years in those very good Waterford lads so he probably thinks heā€™s a better chance of cracking Limerick with them.

Also the Waterford County board have looked after him well and the Waterford players are a sound bunch who have done everything asked of them so he might feel a loyalty towards them.