Tipperary GAA 2021

Magnier is from Cork? I thought Tipperary didn’t do outsiders. Or maybe that’s just outside managers. They’ve had plenty of players imported from outside the county over the years.

You answered that yourself with the final part :man_shrugging:

Cc @Fagan_ODowd

Coolmore are probably the wealthiest company in the county and have been in Tipp for 50 years. It’s likely to be the newly refurbished Cashel palace hotel on the jersey ala adare manor.

“Sporting Tipp” :rofl:

Sporting Limerick :eyes:

Have ye no Sugar Daddies in Waterford at all? Sporting Waterford sounds lovely

Richard Finnegan who owns 3 used to write the Cheques for a while but I think the county board pissed him off in the end.

Robert Finnegan

1 Like

You are correct. Thanks.

There are always a few names of lads mentioned who would be willing to put money in but for certain elements in the county board.
That said the county board did well in getting Cahill in and for whatever reason I haven’t heard of any wrangling over money during his tenure.

I presume Al Eile is still giving a few bob

Yes, what you’d hear is that Cahill is very happy with the set up he has in Waterford. Happy in the sense that he laid down a marker Day 1, that he was the boss and if he was taking the job, it was his way with no County Board interference. Those lines of demarcation appear to have been adhered to and it’s worked well over Cahill’s two years.

1 Like

None, zip, zilch! You’d wonder how we can even complete with Tipp never mind beat them at minor and Senior and the Teneo dollars they have behind them

2 Likes

I heard they still are but I don’t know with any certainty if that’s the case.

Eddie won’t go to Waterford without a money man there, he was stung bad by the stooks in Laois

He was stung badly by one stook in particular…

6 Likes

Easy see how they pissed off poor Robert.

Poor auld Tom is a dose alright but he’s generally harmless

Micheal Donoghue it is……

( better than Egan I suppose )

Micheal Donoghue?

Its a sad, sad day when Tipperary need to go outside the county for advice on how to hurl.

6 Likes