Tipperary GAA 2021

Discuss

He’s a surprisingly small man.

3 Likes

Tipp won’t appoint an outside man. Too much pride

I thought that too seeing him beside butty Derek. Maybe Derek was in Cuban heels?

1 Like

That’s when I noticed it too.

D’owl what’s app doing the rounds.

Word on the street is
Cahill,Bevans,Fanning and Johnny Enright over Tipp seniors
Willie Maher will be director of Hurling and over u20s with all underage teams reporting to him.
Coolmore is the new sponsor…

1 Like

I hear they’ve half of Cashel bought as well

Liam Cahill gave Limerick two and at times three sweepers lads. Whatever merits he brings, he’s definitely not a tactician. Is there anyone in that 4 who would be?

Bevans would be seen as the tactician.

I don’t think Cahill will be manager. I think if he was going to be, it would be done by now.

Nah, Cahill is the only option now.

If they don’t appoint him and as expected results are poor for a few years the Co Board know they’re in the shit.
You’d see Co Board draw tickets falling, and the Senior team following also wane I’d imagine.

The public want Cahill and that’s the only ticket in town now.

Plus, who is a Egan team gonna bring in sponsorship wise? Slattery’s of Puckane?

1 Like

If he wants it he should take it. No guarantee his star will be as high the next time it comes up. Or that someone else won’t have appeared as the natural appointment

Why would any manager need to bring a sponsor with him?

The Sheedy/Teneo deal was an exception to the norm.

To replace the combo which they are losing now

But what if Cahill says no?
That could very well happen.

It will in its fuck

1 Like

:popcorn:

Agriseeds?

Aren’t the Collisons from Dromineer? The young lads of Stripe billionaire fame

Look at our successful neighbours, it’s run like a business now and rich benefactors are needed.

Plus, Maginer trying to do an Adare Manor on it means how bad for Tipperary Gaa.

I’ve no problem with magnier coming on board but that’s the county boards job. Let the manager manage the team.

It seems the boardroom politics of Man Yoo from circa 2003/2004 are going to play out in the All Ireland Hurling championship. Are Magnier and JP still on friendly terms?