Tipperary GAA 2021

:laughing: :heart_eyes:

Where did Premierview get the technology to slow down footage to assess this properly? As the forumā€™s expert freeze frame analyst iā€™d be interested to see this manā€™s qualifications

The seethe is delicious.

1 Like

17 Likes

Yes, the judgement of lads who post on Premierview is beyond repute.
How did they keep count of the handpasses once it went beyond 12 and they ran out of fingers?

11 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy:Which one of ye is that?

2 Likes

He is all of us

We want the Redser and Lar ticket, id support them myself.

1 Like

Limerick lads seething that some armchair analysts from Tipp are seething. You couldnā€™t make it up.

2 Likes

So are you in turn seething at the Limerick lads seething at the other Tipp lad seething? Iā€™m not seething BTW!

Nah, Iā€™m all calm to be honest.

And I know youā€™re not seething. Sure youā€™re on top of the world Iā€™d say.

Living it up in Naaaynagh

Arenā€™t your childer of Tipp extractionā€¦?

Shur he has a Limerick wife and Daughter!

The Limerick lads donā€™t take it well whenever its suggested that the rules of the game should be enforced

Ah fair play. Didnā€™t know you were living in gloriously North Tipp

The limericks have 130 something years of abject mediocrity to get out of their systems. Itā€™ll pass soon enough we should let them enjoy it.

I know exactly who you are.

I love the idea of a lad from Premierview at home rewinding his tapes of the matches, biting down on his tongue trying to count the passes, with his notebook covered in drool.

14 Likes

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Weā€™re laughing at ye.

1 Like

Working there with a staunch Tipp man from Soloheadbeg, he isnt very happy over this Cahill saga.