Tipperary GAA 2021

Let’s hope there isnt BACK TO BACK hand passes or he could be in trouble

3 Likes

Sean Sabhat likes Green Spot and has a Redmi Note 9 :grinning:

Hurling is very important in Tipperary. Whoever wins is pretty much irrelevant but the game comes first.

When a half hurling/half rugby league team throw their way to success, its only right that it gets pointed out.

3 Likes

Laugh away pal. We were laughing at ye for years so it’s the least we deserve

Legend.

1 Like

Isn’t that the same phone that @Thomas_Brady uses?

No - I smashed mine.

Tipp can’t handle the fact that this Limerick team is a multiple of times more skillful than anything they have ever produced. For a proud hurling county like Tipp, that eats them up.

4 Likes

And we won it without our manager riding half the player’s wives.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Now that’s just nonsense,

The current Tipp team would still be more skillful hurling wise than this current crop from Limerick, but they don’t have the athleticism to match it.

1 Like

That’s your problem in Tipp — you’re dismissing Limerick as just a physical /athletic team. I hope you keep doing it.

2 Likes

The Tipperary County Board’s media leak about the job offer to LC has massively backfired.

Some mess now. All internal candidates massively undermined and the Tipperary public would hardly accept an outsider.

The least worst option would be someone who had not been linked in recent times with the job – and therefore would not be compromised in the manner that Darragh Egan, say, is compromised after this turn of events.

I am not saying it would be a good idea or anything but this bizarre dynamic could bring someone like Éamonn Kelly into the frame.

4 Likes

leslie jones snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Unbelievable, the seethe at Limerick’s domination is wonderful

Comments Popcorn GIF by HyperX

I’d say you’re absolutely fucking delighted

They may talk Liam Sheedy into staying on. Mind you, Phoenix reporting today that Sheedy has bigger fish to fry.

They fed it to their stooge, Fogarty, who wants to be first out of the box with everything and it has blown up in their faces.

They are in their holes. There’s no one on the Tipp team that would even lace the boots of Cian Lynch or Peter Casey when it comes to skill. Declan Hannon? Hegarty would turn the Tipp team inside out with the level of skill he has

1 Like

Eamonn Kelly :flushed::roll_eyes: