Tipperary GAA 2021

:joy::joy::joy:

Didn’t Dinny have a go at some of his underage county players (possibly his own club man Mark O’Leary) back in the day for their hair being too long?! Like Monty Burns and the sideburns!!

A hurling fanatic. I suppose a fanatic full stop.

1 Like

I wonder would Liam Sheedy be interested?

1 Like

The county board need to move fairly fast now. Tipp need new blood and club championships are already in full swing

They might send a few players up in a car to Dublin to try and coax Nicky back while they’re at it

This will drag on I’d say.

Has Michael Ryan been approached or asked to comment on his availability or does he still have his media ban in place from 2018 when he refused to talk to the media as Tipp went winless

3 Likes

I disagree.

Other than Donoghue all the other candidates know the top 80-100 players in the county.

Sure he dropped that ban about two weeks later himself. A silly move :joy:

1 Like

He dropped it two days later.

It was utterly bizarre at the time whatever fueled him to do it

Shane Stapleton and Ryan O’Dwyer? Two young go getters.

Ken Hogan I’m hearing, with Landers and Dalo selectors

2 Likes

Dalo will get the pints in.

Landers is bringing Decky Dalton with him

3 Likes

Well they’re hardly going to bring 100 different lads in to give them a go

Hello harry, you’ve been unusually quiet today, anything up?

1 Like

I have quite a few good friends from Tipp and am feeling their unhappiness.

The Sewerview seethe – today is the one few times when the term proved entirely accurate – counts as amusing in the extreme. You would swear Copernicus had strolled into Hayes Hotel holding a model of the solar system, with The Déise as the sun.

16 Likes

Is it not wondrously amusing when a Sewerview podcast weeps for the unfairness meted out to the 62% legal Kilkenny handpass? And even more to see King Corkness join the bitter conga? I wonder whether he still reckons Cork and Limerick will share the next four All Irelands.

A fair summation.

Meanwhile Kilkenny, if more quietly, face beaucoup problems of their own.