Tipperary GAA 2021

Cheers boss. Was tracking it through the same Twitter account. We got back to 6 at one stage but they hit the last 1-6 without reply

Sean Ryan hit four of the goals I wonder is he worth a look for the county

Theyā€™re a hard crowd to fathom

Yes that would be a big blow to Burgess.

Good weekend for the B teams.

Thurles B hammered Carrick Swans and Drom B beat Cappawhite.

Yeah Kiladangan and Burgess would be neighbours and wouldā€™ve had many a battle in their intermediate days. Kiladangan will love that result.

Tony Shelly is over the Swan I think? His reputation is after going downhill the last few years

Hit 2-8 from play v Roscrea a few weeks ago

Get him in

Came on for the U20s last year. Might be worth a look. When we get a manager in, like.

Kilruane seem to be playing with more freedom this year. Iā€™d say they put themselves under massive pressure the last few years with an All Star management team.

Theyā€™ve lost a few players now and have a low profile management but they seem to be playing as well as they ever did.

I saw that Hennessy was full forward. Heā€™ll be an addition in there for them.

Itā€™s still an awful pity the injuries that lad went through.

1 Like

He could have been a great hurler for the seniors. Potential captain too.

JJ Kennedy lowering the blade on the County Board over the Cahill fiasco on local radio now.

2 Likes

Hā€™on JJ. He wouldnā€™t spare em.

Basically said the County Board had one job to bring Cahill home and they made a complete fuck of it.

1 Like

@Malarkey made a good synopsis of it a few days back with the view of an outsider looking in. JJ is a shrewd but passionate Tipperary man who wouldnā€™t suffer fools.

1 Like

Thereā€™s some rumblings going around about why he didnā€™t take the job. No smoke without fire but hardly all believable.

JJK is probably muttering that if we needed to shake the collection basket it should have been done. That and give Cahill what he wants organisationally.

My information ā€“ fairly reliable, I would think ā€“ is that structure and organization (and costing their provision) was far more at issue than sponds for LC himself.

1 Like

Youā€™d be very much correct. Promises not kept.