Tipperary GAA 2022

Id say they just didn’t want to give us the guard of honour next week.

6 Likes

Ahadee! You could be on to something there.

Not that he’s any worse than a few on the panel but what was the point in calling Seanie Curran back up again when he’s going to be 31 this year and wasn’t good enough at 25 or 26.

Paul might have to have an awkward chat now.

Numbers issues?

Idsay tipp just didn’t want to meet limerick yet in fairness. In relation to Connors, hope it’s not the dreaded. All the best to him

Tipp Tipp Tipp Tipp Tipp Tipp Tipp

2 Likes

One of the darkest days in Tipp’s history.

Kerry should have won by more. They’ll get a proper test next Friday against back-to-back All-Ireland champions Limerick.

Another Miller Shield to be held next weekend.

1 Like

It’s Miller time

1 Like

How did Aherne do apart from the points?

Kerry beat Cork back around 2016 too didn’t they?

Buff’s presence at that match today really added to the occasion. He’s proclaiming that the Kerry hurlers are “going to da moon”.

1 Like

Kerry for the double

1 Like

Maybe 2023. They need to get out of the Joe Mcdonagh first.

2 Likes

Bonnar had the boys flaking tyres during the warm up I heard, the Kerry lads were laughing at them.

1 Like

We sent a few reseves down to Kerry and they walked all over them.

1 Like

“A serious grounding for everyone in the Tipp set-up at the start of the year. Attitude is important in these winter games and Tipp fell well short today.
Craig Morgan probably the only player to bring the proper level of intensity for Tipp.”

As per Shane Brophy

There’s one positive. Most of us here would have earmarked Morgan as a starter at some stage in the next year or two.

However, I think most Tipp posters here have indicated in recent weeks that they don’t have much optimism for the year ahead.

1 Like

Aye. Bonnar said they’d only 15/16 available til yesterday

Ronan Maher is taking an extended break.

He had been tipped up as a potential captain but will hardly get it now.

My Tipp sources are advising that contact is been made with Babs to see if he will get involved

4 Likes

As I said to a chap one night in the pub after a club defeat, we had a good run.
He was seething at the thoughts of not winning in the foreseeable future.
I was chuckling inside at the fucking dreamy cunt.

Enjoy the good days cos they’re always scarce in comparison to the bad days with Sport

Will he try to get John Denton to ref a few games? Best of luck with that one