Tipperary GAA 2022

He was alright. Heā€™s a bit of a loose hurler in terms of actually getting on the ball, especially playing out around centre-forward where he was. But he put in a shift defensively, got up and down the field. Won a couple of frees and hit a great score at the end.

Kerry only played one man inside and, at times, had nobody to hit which definitely hurt them a little bit. There was a ridiculously strong wind and Tipp did not make the most of it in the first half and really struggled to get out in the second half. Tipp wonā€™t be getting any forwards from that bunch today, I donā€™t think.

Anyone make an effort for Tipp at all?

Great win for Waterfordā€™s next manager.

3 Likes

Craig Morgan was decent, the full-back Quigley was good too, I thought. Eoghan Connolly was alright, although definitely can be targeted in the air, I would say.

Some of the subs made more of an impact- Barrett, Connors & Walsh.

Poor Rian Doody had an absolute nightmare. Looked so far off the level. Kian Oā€™Kelly worked hard but just didnā€™t have the quality to do anything with the ball he won. McCormack was surprisingly quiet, Sean Curran anonymous aswell; Kerry were pouring through the middle.

Apparently Bryan Oā€™Mara was the best player on the pitch at centre-back for a UL vs Clare challenge last night. Heā€™d have been a much better option than Robert Byrne.

3 Likes

You canā€™t lave a west Tipp cunt in charge of anything but heā€™ll make a fuck of it.

1 Like

Oā€™Mara and Jerome Cahill are 2 of the best players Tipp have from those u20/21 teams and neither committing to the panel

@StoneCold good win today

For the camogie? Sure 2/3rds of the team are Loughmore and Upperchurch

Who took the frees for Tipp?

Dylan Walsh took them while he was on anyway, not sure before that

1 Like

Both a big loss

Iā€™m sure the record books will reflect that

True enough. Iā€™d imagine thereā€™s not too many club teams at that level of camogie with the full complement coming from inside the parish borders. The interest isnā€™t there in a lot of parishes in running a club.

When does yeā€™re club season start up lads? :popcorn:

Divisional Championships will probably start in early July.

County Championship then in early August.

At least yeā€™ll have that anyway lad

1 Like

Sean Ryan

1 Like

How about Byrne? Did he start CB?

And thanks for that :+1:

Yeah, he was mainly sweeping as Kerry only had the one inside forward. He didnā€™t really impact the game much. I guess he intercepted a couple of balls but largely Kerry bypassed him.

Cadell had started well but went off injured early which obviously was a blow.

2 Likes

Thanks for reports back pal. Much appreciated.

Didnā€™t even realise you could pay a tenner to stream it. Glad I didnā€™t anyway! Ended up at the playground for most of the match :rofl: