Tipperary GAA 2023

Theres a very good footballer and hurler to be fair that transferred to a club in Louth from Fr Sheehys - Sean Flynn. We had a fella move up there too. Wonder what is up in Louth that attracts these fellas.

Boylesports employs a few people in Dundalk.

Thereā€™s a few companies in Newry too that are good employers.

Over the road then in Crossmaglen, its like Saudi Arabia with the Oil money flowing around.

4 Likes

Youā€™d get a good few lads whoā€™d be up here in the Guards and the army.
Iā€™d think PayPal and Xerox would be big employers here, but I think PayPal let a lot go.
Irish Life, Wuxi (some Chinese pharma crowd) and a few others would employ a fair bit, as would the college.

Iā€™d say youā€™ve a fair few living here as a commuter place (many couples where one works in Belfast, the other in Dublin - itā€™s the halfway point)

1 Like

Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll forgive him if he canā€™t regularly do the six hour round trip for training

1 Like

P.S. itā€™s a woman thatā€™s brought Quinlivan up here Iā€™ve been reliably informed

@peddlerscross got his man back inā€¦

1 Like

Irish cement no?

Hearing reports of sour grapes after Harty Cup Final from a CBS mentor.

Did he not go to Australia in the end?

Heā€™s back.

1 Like

I like Johnny Ryan, but he ainā€™t at this level. The UL boys being minded also.

Rightly so. They only played last night.

Number 4 a problem area with Morgan gone. McCarthy from Nenagh a good option but he injured now

Could I ask if the Campions are brothers?

Yes, there are 4x boys in total all playing for Drom.

1st cousins of Noel/John/Brian McGrath.

3 Likes

Thank you kindly.

Interesting to see what level Callanan can get back to this year.

Plenty of experimentation going on anyway, looks like Johnny Ryan is being given every chance.

Could Morgan play some part this season?

Donā€™t think so. Surgery was end of September. Tipp could be out by end of May.

I wouldnā€™t be rushing him back either. Let him have the full recovery and come back for ā€˜24