Tipperary GAA 2023

Soccer is very inclusive. They don’t just kick each other. They kick the referee too.

This is the Laois under 20 hurling captain.

Lawson has been racially abused also

1 Like

Yes, great to see but proportionally intercounty gga isnt reflective of the irish population

It’s slowly getting there. Most immigrants/non nationals who have came to the country in the last 30 years would naturally gravitate towards more international sports. Football is the most common activity in the world. Athletics is global. Basketball has a huge reach. Rugby and GAA are sports that they would’ve had no prior knowledge of. Consequently participation and retention numbers are lower despite the attempts of the GAA and IRFU.

1 Like

Yes , hopefully it gets there, if in another 10 years its still the same then they have run out of excuses

1 Like

What does “GGA” stand for? Gallant Gaels Association?

Who is this noob?

Ya’s need rid of Cullen lads (ya’s already knew this)

He is a full dope. Hopefully our new CEO can get rid of his clubmate

2 Likes

What’s the story? A clownshoe of a man. His club pushed him into the county board as he was causing ructions locally. A high end troublemaker with notions well beyond his station.

Bizarre carryon.

Ah I see now…

Hopefully it will be the way to get rid of him. I really don’t know how he gets voted in. @Declan_Moffat would be more in the know. Very capable PRO/assistant PRO’s in the North and West divisions.

Ten year jail sentence?

A prick of a man. Always has been.

1 Like

Some neck to be throwing his weight around at an away game. NR wasn’t having it

1 Like

Don’t think there’s any rule on media being allowed to video record interviews is there?

The PRO in the West has no interest in it having been involved when West Chair. Too many arseholes was the comment I think.

I’m surprised the Assistant PRO hasn’t gone for it. He is updating the West history though.

The football PRO should have got it a few years ago.

Not that I know of. I see everyone, for years, using their phone.

1 Like

Football P.R.O… Is he from north Tipp? Think I know him. Nice fella, he’s in Wexford fair bit.