Tipperary GAA 2023

That minor team of 2012 was a launch pad for the next half decade added to the u21 squad of 2010/11.

Power was there for that. Those Tyrone cunts in 2015 was another one that got away.

Probably stayed on a year too long but that’s often the way.

Have they still not officially fixed a time for the Tipp v Offaly match?

Its actually unbelievable levels of incompetence from Fergal and the boys in Croke Park.

It’s all part of the suspense

1 Like

Fergal loves keeping us on our toes alright.

At least for the League and Munster Championship, people knew well in advance when the games were on.

I have it in my head Tipp v Offaly will be a 7pm throw in, but it also wouldn’t surprise me if it was any time from 1pm onwards either.

They could do something like an 11:45 a.m as part of some Super Saturday nonsense

Would be cool if Screeney was added to the Offaly panel.

What’s that in?? Tailteann Cup?

5 Likes

He is under 18 so is ineligible for adult I/C hurling

1 Like

When did that rule come in?

Conor McDonald the last minor to play Senior in the same year?

Not a hope could you have a lad that size playing senior.

1 Like

When they switched I/C minor to under 17

1 Like

Its a wonder there isnt an outright ban on 19/20 year olds playing I/C Senior.

Its got to do with child welfare etc. Dressing rooms, contact and all that. They brought it in in rubby about 6 or 7 years ago where you have to be 18 and 1 day to play adult or under 20s

1 Like

On that basis only a matter of time before U18’s cant play Adult Club so.

You’re away with the faeries mate

Yeah its going to be the way soon i say

I’m convinced they are playing 4D Chess up in Croke Park and they want the whole thing to fail.

They definitely dont want anyone to go to these games.

That is fairly pathetic.

Even when details are known the fixtures section of the GAA website is consistently awful.

2 Likes

The difference between a 2pm Saturday throw in and a 7pm Saturday throw in is huge.

Its absolutely bonkers stuff from HQ when you think about.

These Preliminary Quarter Final’s should really be this weekend anyway with a 2 week build up to the Quarter Finals. When will the Times/Venues be known for the QF’s only Monday or Tuesday week with 4 or 5 days notice till the games themselves take place.

1 Like

It’s shocking promotion

4 Likes