Tipperary GAA 2023

Eoin Kelly let himself down in a bad way with his behaviour yesterday by all accounts. Sad to hear

More interviews with helmets still on please :joy:

1 Like

Physio voucher :joy:

He was hanging on to it for dear life in fairness :rofl:

What Eoin Kelly/Paul Curran have done the last few years has been totally selfless and is as admiral and important as any County or All Ireland medals they won.

They know a County Championship is beyond them, but they also know they have good young lads coming so instead of walking away 4 or 5 years ago which they easily could have done and let the thing slide and maybe get stuck in Premier Intermediate, they have dug in and made sure Mullinahones heads are well above water and in their second QF in three seasons.

They want to make sure the club is in as healthy a position as possible for when their own sons come through to the Senior Team in another 5 or 6 years.

7 Likes

:clap:

3 Likes

The inbuilt Borrisoleigh confidence got the better of Shane it seems:

1 Like

Nenagh v Thurles in the Preliminary Quarter Final. Its going to happen again, isn’t it?

Clonoulty v Mullinahone in the other game. Clonoulty will win that i think.

1 Like

Box. Office.

1 Like

Nenagh have knocked Thurles out of the Championship 4x times since 2007 but never gone on to win it out.

I fancy history to repeat itself.

Nenagh will be missing the 3 lads sent off on Sunday and Jake Morris though, won’t they?

How many times have Thurles knocked Nenagh out?

I’d say nenagh have won more of the ties in recent years.

It’s harsh on Thurles that they won the mid and came 2nd in the group yet still get drawn in a preliminary, that should be changed.

1 Like

Thurles edged Nenagh out in 2009, 2014 (AET) and 2015. Thurles converting those three wins into County Titles.

The 2015 Final was a game Nenagh dominated but couldn’t find a way to win as Thurles won out by a point, 3-10 to 1-15.

1 Like

Jake will be back, as will Mikey Heffernan, be grand

Some yoke, thanks for the good days Seamie :+1:

https://tipperary.gaa.ie/seamus-callanan-retirement-announcement/?fbclid=IwAR2L-f7fLjUY7kX6UvhtkJTTZe6RukPSgL_hlmhqdNhx10RJE4cZ32U2uY8_aem_AU-_rx4t60Kk9SS3HGIwT_YvOmqp3tT6vsi77dvsH0Ylmi_Wcz2obC6iD--P1j_2gE0

4 Likes

The best player in the land from 2014-16.

Best goal scorer the game has seen.

Best coffee in thurles.

A great club man also.

We were blessed to have him.

7 Likes

5 Likes

I’d say 7 of them won a minor all Ireland in 06.

1 Like