Tipperary GAA 2023

Correct it wont. Cahill would take a dim view.

Genie Branagan esque interview.

I know you were otherwise engaged at the weekend so maybe you hadn’t copped it but I had a wry smile to myself and thought of you when I saw the Kiladangan full forward line stand up when beaten to the ball or when they had no chance of preventing a clearance; no wasting energy unnecessarily like headless chickens chasing lost causes. It was especially noticeable with Dan O’Meara and Billy Seymour. It was most impressive.

1 Like

Good stuff I’m delighted to hear that.

I hate seeing Callanan flogging a dead horse chasing down these lost causes wasting unnecessary energy.

It sends a clear message demanding higher standards of deliveries from your own half back line/midfield too.

Thought Killdangan were excellent. Best club team I have seen in a while.

Darragh Stakelum definitely has something too.

1 Like

Some size of a bus to get BDE under

4 Likes

According to my sources on the ground, a new football manager will be announced tomorrow night.

The Billy Sheehan rumors true?

Not now :joy:

https://tipperary.gaa.ie/tipperary-senior-football-management-announcement/?fbclid=IwAR2sxhtIBZmoTm9wj6x_NOV9Yl-F0iJlbty5eSZFRSY6ZgnO6LdzTpDuFlQ

Hardly moving the needle with that appointment. Possibly the 42nd person they asked.

The Conor O’Dwyer talking about the appointment, is he the same Conor O’Dwyer that use play football for Tipp and football\hurling for Kilmacud Crokes?

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

https://tipperary.gaa.ie/the-view-flynn-stone-throwing-not-a-good-look-for-champions/

Jaysus, the county website having a cut off its county Champions?

Dundon has no link to the board but it’s an interesting one alright.

He may not have but they published it. It’s their platform. They stand over it.

There’s a glaring oversight in that piece.

Is the oversight that Dundon is a dyed in the wool Sars bollocks and that half the article reads like a huge sulk rehashing opinions heard in the Social Centre?

2 Likes

No