Tipperary GAA 2023

I see Lorrha lost to Corofin of Clare in the Intermediate at the weekend.

They looked wrecked v Thurles in the county final.
Did their best hurling in the county semi final.

That being said, they’ll struggle at senior.

A club I’d have little time for outside of Bonner. The vast majority of lads I’ve met from there are arrogant without anything to back it up.

2 Likes

+1

https://twitter.com/mickfoley76/status/1723294616835748083?s=46&t=YOfhVM10W0bcyIiYSLI3Wg

1 Like

Some win for Drom over Holycross in the U21 today.

Ye haven’t gone away. cc @StoneCold

Holycross are coming but have a bit to go yet.

1 Like

How did this work out?

I’m sure the narrative on PV will be that Kiladangan were on the beer the last 2 weeks and didn’t give a fuck

A quick gawk and there seems to be a bit of glee given Alan Flynn’s comments after the County Final…weirdos

Be the same in any county I’d wager

The better team played poorly with 13 team and still should have won. Had it went to ET they would have prevailed.

Tipperary clubs have an awful habit of giving away soft red cards in Munster club to divers from Clare & Waterford.

Have you any more excuses?

The dig in the nuts wasn’t a red card???

That’s foreplay in Tipp

3 Likes

Could’ve had 4 sent off, Quigley and Billy the Kid lucky

2 Likes

Abysmal display.

Clonlara had a few leaders

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

A tremendous win for Drom today in the Mid Under 21 hurling final against a much vaunted Sars team. Cc @TreatyStones

My assessment of Paddy Creedon and Darragh Stakelum being proven to be correct; very hot and cold players who went hiding when the game was in the melting pot and held to a point apiece.

3 Likes

That’s some win for ye.
Cormac Fitzpatrick is after improving a tonne, he will be an excellent senior for ye in the coming years. Never misses a free and deadly accurate from play.

2 Likes