Tipperary GAA 2024

Well done Michael. Always has our back and we will always have his.

Brown shoes all round

https://x.com/thurlessars/status/1805630649107132432

https://twitter.com/clubber/status/1805914591840383359

They oversold that a wee bit.

Proper RIP hurling stuff there

I’d have a tiny bit of sympathy for him there, in that he sees someone who appears to be standing in the middle of the goal out of the corner of his eye.

All these small time commentators trying hard to go viral

2 Likes

Same - I’d be placing as much blame on the goalkeeper - absolute fuck acting coming out of the goals.

2 Likes

Paudie Maher did a good interview with Dave McIntyre and Lee Keegan there last week. He reckoned Tipp of the 2010’s were a good team, not a great team.

1 Like

On what platform?

Similar to soccer to be considered a great team you have to win two in a row.

The interview was on YouTube.

Grand interview, bar that stones of a man McIntyre trying to draw out Paudie for something sensationalist. McIntyre made frequent errors too, which shows to me that he really doesn’t know much about hurling.

I think Paudie saying Tipp were a very good team as opposed to a great team is fair enough.

4 Likes

Link here @the_man_himself

2 Likes

Paudie is very modest.

1 Like

“Bit of a trimming” in their first knockout game in 2023 according to Dave McIntyre. They lost by 2 points to Galway ffs. Technically they’d already won a knockout game against Offaly too.

He also clearly didn’t realise the u21/20s finals were still taking place in August up to and including 2019 :man_shrugging:. Referenced Tipp not doing a back to back in 2015. Would have been great if we were going for it, only for the fucking Hawkeye…

2 Likes

He genuinely is. A quiet lad. His mother has him well drilled I’d say.

5 Likes

The Ormond brothers were excellent for JK Brackens this evening as they defeated Holycross 26 to 22 in the Mid Quarter Final.

Upperchurch as expected had an easy victory over Moyne in the Mid Premier Intermediate 1.27 to 16 - Upperchurch contenders for the Intermediate All Ireland

6 Likes