Tipperary GAA 2024

Ciaran. Has basically spent the last two years out inj. Groin issue which required multiple operations.

A player badly missed. A serious upgrade on pkaying Willie Connors in MF

He played yesterday, not great apparently but main thing is he’s back on the pitch. Tipp need him.

This is the issue.

You’d need an extensive clearout of existing panel for him really. Best to wait another 3-4 years and let him at it.

Cummins to senior & leave James roll on with his disciples into the U20 grade before graduation again to Senior.

A massive dose of pain in due course before gain.

2 Likes

I’d love to see Sheedy & O’Shea get their hands on this bunch at Senior in 2027 to give them 3 seasons to get the job done by 2029.

He’s tough but fair. As said, would grown men take it? Questionable

The less Ciaran Connolly plays the better people rate him

I dunno I think he’s too much of a loose cannon.

There was probably no need to bring up 2013 and the jeering of Lar Corbett in Nowlan Park. I’d say he had those young lads wound up like kippers beforehand.

He drove the ref against us lepping around the 1st half of ET after getting most calls in second half.

His passion is massive but needs good lads around him to keep his lunacy under control :smiley:

1 Like

His selector was no better.

I’d say the County Board are gonna get some fines for the pitch incursions :grinning:

Big Rob was above in Croke Park and was badly missed in Nowlan Park you’d have to say.

This split season is going to cause carnage at some game soon, unless they can find a suitable deputy for the big man.

I’d say he’d be similar to Cahill in his stubbornness

Just what Tipp needs

Herself has an awful job keeping him in check :smiley:

She’s one of the Shorrts?

2 Likes

He looked very good underage and for L/C a few years ago. Exactly the kind of player we needed.

Was it a hip injury? If you’ve a serious one of them at a young age, it’s hard to get back right.

They’d still be selecting the McGrath brothers, Bonnar and possibly Callanan if they got another swing at it

Sheedy particularly hasn’t been the same since acting like a gorilla at half time in the 2021 Munster final

1 Like

Fine hurler when i saw him anyway.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/premierviewpod/status/1809621414057525728?s=46&t=PYj9bwbGq9x8mR3JFzN-5Q

Ffs read the room

Absolute idiots run that page

4 Likes

Idiots is being kind. I’d wager Pat Shortt knows more about hurling than any of them.