Tipperary GAA 2024

Drom blew it through ill discipline. I think 16 of Portroe’s points came from frees.

1 Like

Kevin O’ Halloran surely slotting over a few of those.

No he’d be more of a footballer

He broke his leg early in the year, john sheedy be on the frees. O halloran be a big loss to them.

That’s a serious win for Gortnahoe over Cashel in the PIHC.

I still think they won’t have enough of a scoring threat in the long run throughout the championship but to get a win over Cashel is impressive

2 Likes

Good game.

Cashel only have themselves to blame. Were in control in the first half and gave away a terrible goal from a loose Eoghan Connolly handpass.

Regained control then to lead by 4 with a good wind behind them in second half before slipping again culminating in an injury time goal to lose by 1.

Box office championship

1 Like

3 shocks and a draw in the first 5 games :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Timmy hammersely not happy with club matches clashing with all ireland camogie semi finals m

Delighted

Excuse me??? I assume this is a record scoreline for a Senior Championship match that didn’t go to ET etc

Some scoring for 30 min halves

FBD Insurance Senior Hurling Championship - First Round
Full Time
Templederry Kenyons: 3-20(29)
JK Brackens: 6-26(44)

Shane Keegan has Brackens purring cc @myboyblue

Borrisileigh is a short enough pitch and Templederry really let you hurl.

3 Likes

Is he ever happy

Fuck the United Nations

Half their blow-ins above in Dundrum camped out at the hotel

4-20 apiece draw in tipp senior hurling.
Not a serious championship

Clonoulty “fucked the game away” according to my man in the ground. 9 up with 9 left. 7 up in injury time. Conceded 2-1 to draw. When they went 9 up they put 14 men behind the ball and invited pressure. Which has left the elder members of the club apoplectic.

Drom confounded by Kilruane’s old school aerial bombardment of the Drom full back line, leading to 3 goals for the Cloughjordan men and ultimately the win, by 4 points.

4-20 to 1-25

How did Roscrea get on?

https://twitter.com/RoscreaHurling/status/1817281545973219827?t=-vjYGM9YxlKLljQKwJMsdQ&s=19

1 Like