Tipperary GAA 2024

From seeing the work, late evenings & hours he put into it I wouldn’t begrudge him the money tbh

Senior Champions - Thurles Sarsfields
Senior Relegated - Lorrha
Premier Intermediate Champions - Cashel
Premier Intermediate Relegated - Moyne/Templetuohy
Intermediate Champions - Moneygall
Intermediate Relegated - Arravale Rovers
Junior ‘A’ Champions - Toomevara

Senior Champions - Loughmore
Senior Relegated - Lorrha
Premier Intermediate Champions - Swan
Premier Intermediate Relegated - Sean Treacys Intermediate Champions - Moneygall
Intermediate Relegated - Ballybacon
Junior ‘A’ Champions - Holycross

Will he be able to get any of the lads who’ve opted out over the last few years back? Or is it a case of try to rebuild over a period of time?

Its a rebuild job. In fairness the minors and 20s were a lot more competitive last year than than 7/8 years previous. Fitz supposed to be very good with 20s. The senior job will be his in time.

The 15 years between 06-21 were unreal. Realistically getting back to Div 3 and a run in the TC would be great progress over the next few years.

1 Like

Paul Fitz? Heard great things about him alright.

As you said Div 3 with the odd flirtation at promotion and a few TC runs would be great. Get the thing going again.

Niall Fitzgerald. None so pure as the reformed hoor. Was a great talent but an unreal hound for the good life and never fulfilled his talent. Would never have imagined him going into mgmt. Supposed to run a great set up.

Cracker is a great lad also. Involved in the last few senior set ups.

1 Like

Oh yea. I remember the stories about him. Went playing with Mungret didn’t he?

That is fucking brilliant.

I’m using it, and I know exactly who I’m using it about too

1 Like

Monaleen maybe, he was in UL alright. Peter King his buddy went there as well. He was a loose man.

Peter was a couple of years ahead of me in school. I always found him a sound auld skin

Think he was a bouncer in Nancy Blake’s for a good few years.

He coached Ballylanders to a Senior Final during covid.

1 Like

Trained Arravale Rovers too for the last couple of years.

2 Likes

You’ll drive us all demented you simple cunt……

The Ragg is the quintessential venue for a Tipperary GAA or political function.

2 Likes

From the Wolfe Tones to Declan Nirney and Michael Lowry to Micheál O Muiricheartaigh, The Ragg has seen it all.

2 Likes

In terms of Power Rankings I’d put it joint top with the Horse & Jockey.

2 Likes

Yeah, he used bounce there as a gig when in college. Broke onto Tipp team at 19/20 and was good. However he got massive and lost all dynamic movement. I think he also went off playing rugby. I’ve found any Ballina lads I’ve met to be sound.

Big win for John. Thanks for sharing

1 Like