Tipperary GAA 2024

What’s this “Zoo Training” they keep referring to that Loughmore did in pre season? Never heard of it

ZUU training just to give it the correct title, it’s alot high intensity bodyweight training as far as I know.

It’s a lot of body weight exercises like bear crawls.
There will be a ton of clubs adopting it after this year.

Toome have it mastered I’d say

Yes Billy. He has cut several carthorses including Robert Byrne, Dan McCormack and Barry Heffernan as well as Munsters biggest show pony Jason Forde. He gave The Bonnar and Cathal Barrett the option to retire. The Bonnar took him up on it, Barrett did not. Ten gone in total. He had to do something I suppose.

Best of luck to Tipperary in 2025 :rofl:

1 Like

https://twitter.com/TipperaryGAA/status/1846815965956198550

I’d be shocked if Tipp thought they had the ability to shift Forde. Playing centre back for Silvermines this year absolutely ran the show for them thought something that Cahill would surely look at.

How many top class forwards have the made the switch to 6 and revigorated their careers Ken, Hannon, Conlon

Cahill, like a lot of Tipp folk, is pig ignorant. They’ve had a falling out. Remains to be seen if they patch things up. I fucking hope they do :face_with_hand_over_mouth:.

Big dog big dogging in the depths of October.

Thats what makes him the big dog.

Who the fuck will win all the frees for us now?

His brother has been called up.

Two brothers called up I think?

Big dog is weeks behind the curve……

Could Forde do 6? I always thought his own lack of pace wasn’t THE issue, but the lack of legs around him. His hurling is outstanding.

1 Like

Weeks, or years?

I had the exclusive on the Tipperary Private Members Group last Tuesday week.

I had @billyocean told by the weekend too.

1 Like

Forde to 6, Young McCarthy and Jake inside.

Forde won’t be there.

1 Like

Sad to hear that but fair enough as he has found it tough going. Right lads around him he’s a super player. He has probably underachieved for the talent he has. If he was a yard quicker he’d have been frightening.

https://twitter.com/clubber/status/1846991398471426447?t=pYEytRiwC8paFwhr8rLYOA&s=19