Tipperary GAA 2024

He’d have made hay in a different era.

Big changes ahead.

1 Like

ICONIC

1 Like

As exclusively revealed more than a week ago by @peddlerscross

1 Like

Cahill hasnt a notion. I’d be surprised if he sees championship.

If you cant get the best out of players in the 29-31 age bracket who’ve won All Ireland’s, you can forget about it as far as I’m concerned.

4 Likes

I had it in the private chat a week or more ago. Nobody is closer to the ground than me but it gives me no pleasure to say it.

Cahill needs to go go asap.

2 Likes

Dropping Forde is a bit mad but dropping Barrett is just stupidity surely

The dropoff for a corner-back is always swift. Forde could get by on his wrists alone for another while.

1 Like

True but who’s coming through at corner back?

It’s easier to control/deal with young lads vs older lads. Id agree with all you said by the way.

2 Likes

Is he dropping the legs or the persona.

Cahill dropped Noel Connors from Waterford back in day. Connor’s was 29 and the captain,

Cahill also cut 29 year old Maurice Shanahan. My own personal thought on that is it was to stop the flow of Derek’s poison pen letters regarding the team.

When Cahill gets the bullet, who is the next man up?

Wan wan….

Thought as much. Cahill strikes me as a fierce ignorant man.

Be some loss to TSG

Big risk dropping lads like Barrett and Forde, especially how last year went. Just making a rod for his own back. If it goes wrong wrong he’s fecked.

Went wrong last year too.

Tipperary are down and may be for a whole. Better to blood young lads and get them in there and playing.

Forde is a lovely stickman but he can’t make an impact at IC level.
Not from lack of effort but just can’t do it.

Barrett is definitely in decline and a tough character to manage so you couldn’t blame management for that call tbh.

1 Like

Saw Barrett for Holycross during the summer and he did not stand out . Not surprised he is gone.

He was playing in the forwards for Holycross you fucking fool.

1 Like

Holycross have never really known what to do with Barrett or where to play him.

He’s getting rid of about 7 lads who featured in the 2019 All Ireland Final all in one go. Change is needed but getting rid of the lads who’ve actually done it in the past and are not exactly walking around in Zimmer frames, isnt the way to go about it.

2 Likes

Well i wouldnt be getting rid of Forde for sure. Will Noel McGrath be kept?