Tipperary Matters

Mad they couldnā€™t get the Hotel back open.

So close to Cashel and the motorway. The Palace in Cashel seems to be going well and it wouldnt lace the boots of Dundrum.

1 Like

Never been to either but the location is perfect for what you wpuld do with the place. Very few properly nice hotels in ireland with availability

TV3 now mate

1 Like

A very imbalanced discussion on TV3 last night re Dundrum. The lady that was part of the discussion panel clearly hasnā€™t a clue about rural Ireland.

1 Like

I was nearly more disappointed with the journalist from the Daily Mail.

Just the luck of the people of Dundrum to get a lefty Daily Mail journalist.

It was the traditional stop for Cork teams on their way to Thurles. A bite to eat, meeting and a puckaround on the 18th hole.

2 Likes

Tipp County Board resorted to desperate measures to rustle up funds

https://twitter.com/Luighseach/status/1818186750688186745?t=YMWgn2v4QZs2LvLRpFYL3g&s=19

3 Likes

A first Olympic medal in over 90 years.

3 Likes

Its all kicking off in Dundrum this morning.

Oh lovely. What has sparked it? It was all fairly peaceful when I was back a few weeks ago. Very much donā€™t mention the war. A few were worried what might happen if people from outside arrived.

The buses of immigrants are arriving this morning.

I thought this was the homecoming for Sharlene

One arrest I heard. A road hurling champion.

The original champion?

1 Like

A real patriot. Iā€™d love to know how much money he has taken off the state in his lifetime. Decades on the dole and disability since his payout. A house thrown in as well. Irony is lost on some people.

5 Likes

You could probably house at least 3 of the refugees on what he has taken out, including the house.

1 Like

Whatever about the rights and wrongs of it all, I assume this is the end of the Golf Course/Gym/Swimming Pool/Venue Bar as functioning entities?

No one is going to go there anymore.

Who killed the woman in Nenagh? @Special_Olympiakos was alluding to it being an unvetted illegal immigrant?

Come again?