Tipperary Matters

That’s easy when you have two counties stuck together :hugs: More clubs, still ye can’t bate us :wink:

We won’t be rolling any tanks into Nenaww in the depths of winter, operation living space will be done more discreetly :sweat_smile:

It’s pronounced Nayna, Philistine.

1 Like

Enjoy ye’re recent success. What’s seldom is wonderful. #28tobate.
Ask the Klare lads.

1 Like

I sense the Big Three are a little put out over plucky little Limerick encroaching on their space :grinning:

The Clare lads, ah no, our strategy involves a bit more than running up and down the 12 O’Clock hills. Loughnane was no John Kiely, Louis Mulqueen no Paul Kinnerk. Apples & oranges.

Limerick were always my no.4

2 Likes

You’re too kind :star_struck:

1 Like

Good riddance to them*

*My mother can stay

2 Likes

:joy::joy:

Kevin Bourke seems like a nice fella :roll_eyes:

The locals in Thurles are vicious

My wan double parking in the middle of the fight :joy:

I thought there was going to be no box landed at all for the first minute, but the fella in red knows the trade alright. He picked him off a few lovely ones

Surprised to see someone in an Ursuline uniform out filming it.

1 Like

Lar will surely monetise the rematch.

2 Likes

Not a fuck given.

That was a real game of chess.

cc @TreatyStones

Who is the combination of new owners of The Ragg?
Hope they’re still doing the grub and the chef isn’t gone.

Where are Rosie & Co gone to at all?

Kennedy who owns The County is in on it I think or one of the family is anyway.

Think Eamon Buckley ex Tipp Corner Back might be involved too.

Buckley not involved.

2 of the Egans of Inch House along with Kennedy of the County Bar, former hurler Seamus Butler and 3 more local farmers/businessmen.

Place had gone downhill since Donal passed away. His widow and daughter still own and live in the house next door. There will be a bit if wirk to do to separate utilities, storage areas etc. It needs to be modernised in general

1 Like

Is O’Connor from Boherlahan involved?

Woodlock too?