Tipperary vs Waterford MSHC 2015

Where’s this going ahead. Waterford can’t match Tipperary with a stadium or team so therefore refuse to come to Thurles to play us.
Is the final going ahead in limerick ?
Nice for limerick if it is. At least they’ll be involved in the closing stages of the championship for another year.
What are the dates and ticket info etc ?

[QUOTE=“Brimmer Bradley, post: 1159084, member: 2839”]Where’s this going ahead. Waterford can’t match Tipperary with a stadium or team so therefore refuse to come to Thurles to play us.
Nice for limerick if it is. At least they’ll be involved in the closing stages of the championship for another year.
What are the dates and ticket info etc ?[/QUOTE]

Be on in July i think

Waterford will bet ye

I doubt it that they will. They’ve used up their nine lives at this stage.
Any team that go 25 minutes without a score from play won’t beat Tipp. They might get away with that against cork, but I think not against Tipp.

Waterford’ year in Munster. They will beat tipp in the Munster final.

The game would be on in thurles and not the GG.

Limerick v Clare in the All Ireland hurling final then.

[QUOTE=“Brimmer Bradley, post: 1159084, member: 2839”]

Ticket info? If you are stating you don’t know how to attain a ticket to a hurling match, you are confirming your WUM status.

:smiley:

[QUOTE=“Brimmer Bradley, post: 1159084, member: 2839”]Where’s this going ahead. Waterford can’t match Tipperary with a stadium or team so therefore refuse to come to Thurles to play us.

It will probably be Gaelic Grounds unless Waterford are happy to go to Thurles?

That’s what I thought CM.
although Waterford are so cocky at the moment they’d probably chance meeting us in Thurles.

re

[QUOTE=“Brimmer Bradley, post: 1159288, member: 2839”]That’s what I thought CM.
although Waterford are so cocky at the moment they’d probably chance meeting us in Thurles.[/QUOTE]

Long journey for their fans tho going all the way to Limerick

A Tipperary-Waterford Munster Final should be played in Nowlan Park. It’s a no-brainer.

Any truth the the story doing the rounds that Bubbles fucked up his ankle at the weekend?

Bubbles is only 50/50 for Sunday, therefore I’m going to revise downward my score prediction for Tipps winning margin.
It now stands @ 11 points.

[QUOTE=“Brimmer Bradley, post: 1159394, member: 2839”]Bubbles is only 50/50 for Sunday, therefore I’m going to revise downward my score prediction for Tipps winning margin.
It now stands @ 11 points.[/QUOTE]

It will probably be 11 points even if they replace bubbles the player with bubbles the monkey.

Paddy Power are throwing money away Tipp (-2) are even money. This is surely a typo. Get on.

1 Like

Tipp will barely have a team

12th.

Verdict ??
A Waterford ambush or a Tipp killing fields scenario like above in the Gaelic grounds last Sunday.

Probably a bit more pressure on Tip but expectation is building in Waterford. The biggest challenge for Waterford is going to be coming out in front of a crowd of 40 to 45k. Thurles is a different animal when it’s full.
it will be interesting though. I have been very impressed with Waterford. They have bitten the bullet and revamped the team. Something Limerick could learn from

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=s65PR7_T8ls

Waterford lads will take bating in the Crossbar challenge.

Email gone out from the county board to the clubs tonight. Unprecedented demand for stand tickets. Go shit in your hat if you think you’re getting your full allocation.