Tipperary vs Waterford MSHC 2015

Right, I’ll tell Derek that.

Derek is a far better tactition tgen I’ll ever be. Ye’ll be ok.

I fear for the young Waterford hurlers this Sunday. For me Tipp are the team to beat if you want to win the AI this year and they will be setting down a marker against an over rated young Waterford side this weekend. Getting beaten won’t be the end of the world for Waterford, in fact I believe they won’t be even disappointed if they are beaten, as long as they keep it below a cricket score, as another match or two through the back door will stand to them and give them the championship experience that is required.
How Waterford/Connors deal with Callinan will have the major bearing on the score board as I expect Tipp to register at least 2 green flags if not a lot more.

Tipp will fucking batter us.

This Waterford team are in for some shock on Sunday. Men against boys stuff.

Ya I know, that’s what I said

Indeed as Boyz2Men said we’ve come to the end of the road.
http://youtu.be/zDKO6XYXioc

Change the record please, mate.

2 Likes

@Fagan_ODowd, have you been taking lessons from @Locke

Getting a bit sick of this “Tipp are the team to beat” bullshit. They’re not Kilkenny are. There is a valid argument to suggest that they are the closest to Kilkenny. That may be so but at the end of the day despite being the team to beat, they haven’t won it since 2010. Clare came from nowhere 2 years ago. Granted Waterford have a more difficult path bit should hold no fears. Tipp will be the team to beat when they win the AI not before.

1 Like

Tipp Team v Waterford: Gleeson Barrett Barry R Maher Breen P Maher Bergin Woodlock S McGrath Forde B Maher P Maher O’Dwyer Callanan O’Meara

Improved team from last day with some of the injuries sorted out. Tipp not as short-handed as dey were against Limerick. Missing Mikey still tho & Foxy & the Saint. Larry fit tho

Cute enough selection from O’Shea with Maher at CB to follow Dunford out the field probably. Breen is training exceptionally well & rightfully gets his chance. In fairness the age profile of that team is pretty low with the influx of younger players this year which is good to see.

The poster that said Tipp are the team to beat is a Kilkenny man that doesn’t want to appear cocky

Interesting that this team is still often looked upon as the same team as Sheedy’s team yet P Maher, S McGrath, B Maher and Bonnar the only lads starting that were regulars on the 2009-2011 team

1 Like
  1. Stephen O’Keeffe - Ballygunner
  2. Shane Fives - Tourin
  3. Barry Coughlan - Ballygunner
  4. Noel Connors - Passage
  5. Tadhg de Búrca - Clashmore Kinsalebeg
  6. Austin Gleeson - Mount Sion
  7. Philip Mahony - Ballygunner
  8. Jamie Barron - Fourmilewater
  9. Tom Devine - Modeligo
  10. Kevin Moran - De La Salle
  11. Stephen Bennett - Ballysaggart
  12. Jake Dillon - De La Salle
  13. Maurice Shanahan - Lismore
  14. Michael Walsh - Stradbally
  15. Colin Dunford - Colligan

This Tom Devine-Tom Deveen stuff must be sorted. I was told by a good Déise man that it’s pronounced locally as Deveen but, if you watch the Waterford hurlers Crossbar Challenge on YouTube, the man himself introduces himself as “Tom Devine, Modeligo”

Anyway, aside from that aul shite, best of luck on Sunday. Up The Déise!

1 Like

Gwan the Deise

Tipp by 10, I would love to be able to say otherwise

Waterford at 3/1 is value. Big occasion for Waterford. Need to settle quickly.

Loughnane looks sickened :blush: