Tipperary v's Waterford

None of those are really full back specific.

At some point you must cut a pacy wing-forward in two. Everything else is optional.

And batting a ball is? :rolleyes:

I thought you said you’d never hurl or kick ball anywhere below senior, and if you weren’t good enough for that you’d pack it in. Is the 1st team in your club Junior “C”? :lol:

“And batting a ball is?” I would have thought its a fine art when done correctly, especially against a good fielder like Lar, and with a centre back as aware as Brick, i’d be at it the whole time if i was lawlor.

Between the Fantasy soccer and the betting i think puke is going to have to rethink a few strategies. :stuck_out_tongue:

I didnt you know.

You didn’t what? Say you wouldn’t hurl below senior? You definitely said that, absolutely certain of it, and don’t bother asking me to find it, because i couldn’t be bothered, but i’m sure others remember it as well.

You don’t think batting the ball away from a dangerous forward is a skill either no?

I didnt you know.

Ah you did, but whatever.

Link please, because, for want of repeating myself, I didnt you know.

MBB doesn’t do specificity.

I am all encompassing really.

Well in this specific scenario it is. Whereas if you were playing elsewhere you wouldn’t be risking as much by going for a catch.

What was the attendance today?

47k or so

Get on Tipp. They are going to win this.

Alright I suppose.

The All Ireland or the match on TV now?

:stuck_out_tongue: Both.

Not great. The semi in 2008 drew 56,365.

That was at the height of the Celtic Tiger :stuck_out_tongue: