Tit Monday

Anybody who’s ever worked in an office will have seen that doing the rounds so surely it wasn’t necessary to point out that it wasn’t my own work.

Copy Kat

pity its a lift

http://manchesterunited.rivals.net/Forum/pgePosts.aspx?threadId=427322&boardId=103&clubId=50

Hey Jugs you’re more like Art than you think

next time be a man and credit your sources

I don’t care who said what or copied from where.
It’s frezing outside and a 20 minute walk at lunch there confirmed my fears that we are back in the middle of a tit recession.
Yours etc,
GSH.

[quote=“Mairegangaire”]pity its a lift

http://manchesterunited.rivals.net/Forum/pgePosts.aspx?threadId=427322&boardId=103&clubId=50

Hey Jugs you’re more like Art than you think

next time be a man and credit your sources[/quote]

Go fuck yourself you auld windbag.

Do you expect me to credit every forum on the internet?

jesus wept jugs, just can’t stop plagarising

http://www.blog.thesietch.org/2006/01/23/iran-we-have-the-oil-go-fuck-yourself-america-ok/ :stuck_out_tongue:

Grow Up!

[quote=“Jugs”]Go fuck yourself you auld windbag.

Do you expect me to credit every forum on the internet?[/quote]

Go fuck yerself

Yer like a lad in a factory boy band, seeking attention for just turning up and miming.

When you post something, say its from XYZ, don’t sit back and lap up the applause until you’re found out.

If I cant trust jugs, who can I trust anymore?

I blame jugs for the credit crunch

Maybe the kid did wrong…maybe he shouldn’t have let people assume it was his effort, but for fuck’s sake lads and MGG let’s just go back and have a think about the reason for this thread and the joy it has spread.

Tit monday awaits us…
The semis of expectation, anticipation, titilation then the gorgeous glow of confirmation.

Admit it MGG…your nipples harden thinking about it too, don’t they?

fuck off whiskey in the jar.

why thank you ever so much

[quote=“Juhniallio”]Maybe the kid did wrong…maybe he shouldn’t have let people assume it was his effort, but for fuck’s sake lads and MGG let’s just go back and have a think about the reason for this thread and the joy it has spread.

Tit monday awaits us…
The semis of expectation, anticipation, titilation then the gorgeous glow of confirmation.

Admit it MGG…your nipples harden thinking about it too, don’t they?[/quote]

Juhy - do they have a Tit Monday in China? Or is every Monday a Tit Monday?

China is a different kettle of fish for two reasons.
Firstly, Chinese people routinely experience subzero winters and subsequently relinquish their winterwear much more cautiously and on an
ad-hoc basis as opposed to en masse.
Secondly, Chinese women are generally flatter than a 2 day old bottle of tk red.
However, it will occur in microcosm amongst the wealth of expats and this day shall be cherished and celebrated. I’ll let you all know…

Everyone deserves a flano welcome, and since ben and shan ran him out of here, I said I’d step in.

your kindness is much appreciated in these recessionary times.

[quote=“Juhniallio”]Maybe the kid did wrong…maybe he shouldn’t have let people assume it was his effort, but for fuck’s sake lads and MGG let’s just go back and have a think about the reason for this thread and the joy it has spread.

Tit monday awaits us…

Admit it MGG…your nipples harden thinking about it too, don’t they?[/quote]

Nah, its the silicone…

anyway, Tit Monday, when I read that I thought we were going to be treated to a tale of a certain trio member/ flat mate making a tit of themselves over the weekend.

A thread opener that had to potential to spin off, like the hangover or the celeb threads.

[quote=“Mairegangaire”]Go fuck yerself

Yer like a lad in a factory boy band, seeking attention for just turning up and miming.

When you post something, say its from XYZ, don’t sit back and lap up the applause until you’re found out.[/quote]

Do you really need to infect every thread with your menopausal whining?

Today is tit tuesday

You’re a tit every day

You’ve completely missed the point, Sir.

It’s ‘Tit Monday’ no matter what day of the week the sacred day falls on.

But I reckon it’s a terribly premature call in the first place.