Tit Monday

ah im not though

[quote=“Bandage”]You’ve completely missed the point, Sir.

It’s ‘Tit Monday’ no matter what day of the week the sacred day falls on.

But I reckon it’s a terribly premature call in the first place.[/quote]

point noted.

In limerick the sky is blue and the temperature is on the way up…

[quote=“WhiskeyInTheJar”]point noted.

In limerick the sky is blue and the temperature is on the way up…[/quote]

I will take a stroll uptown at lunch time and report back. To be honest I think i’m more likely to see day-glo sports tops strecthed to the last revealing some hideous tramp stamp emerging from a roll of fat rather than some top notch office bird clevage.

Have a realistic goal. So aim low. You can always meet low expectations and if you exceed them, all the better. The approach builds success in your life.

A nice bit of it floating around the college today…Glorious…

RAG Week?

Indeed and it is

UL I take it? some talent outside the stables yday!!

[quote=“WhiskeyInTheJar”]point noted.

In limerick the sky is blue and the temperature is on the way up…[/quote]

you also have to take into account that it is UL Rag week in limerick this week… so most people wont be feeling the cold due to be fueled on booze since sunday till sometime friday or saturday

dont i know. my fyp is due up on thursday.
that reminds me, i better get back to it.

whiskey tuttut rules for FYPS due in rag week are you finish them the previous friday or finish them while drunk… mine wasnt due till week 11… but had a fuck load of other shite due up in rag week…

i planned to finish it last friday… but that plan went out the window. aim to be finished at midday tomorrow. it is week 10 now. rag week should have been week 3/4 when people dont have deadlines

clg are you flouting any bit of female flesh on this fine tit Monday yourself?

Not a sign of it this way as yet, although I have high hopes for later in the week as they’re predicting twenties…what fun a friday evening tit monday would be…

I am afraid I have nothing to report from Limerick City Center.

unfortunately it has clouded over in the past hour or so…

It has clouded over in the last hour runty, tough break…

The sun is always shining over Mary I !

and in ul too! must take a trip down to the stables in a bit. check if there is any flesh about

Not much to report from the nations capital.