Tit Monday

[quote=“tazdedub, post: 798781, member: 312”]Those bible bashing cunts are durty fuckers once they out from under the parents or their communities bible bashing ways. I wouldn’t hold that against her. :)[/quote]From experience or talking bollox?

They only do that to snare a man. Once russell brand realised he wasnt gonna get to do her up the gicker he was out of there like shit off a hot shovel

From experience, glas, from experience.

Kinda stamped all over my post there glas.

Go on.

I believe Chocolatemice had a brief dalliance with one of these sorts, and in this particular coming together the theory stands up.

If you were to ask him who he thinks are dirtiest overall I think he’d say Canadians.

Anyway, why was a pic of Perry posted in the first place?

[quote=“Mark Renton, post: 798790, member: 1796”]I believe Chocolatemice had a brief dalliance with one of these sorts

[/quote]
:rolleyes:
Me, myself, chocolate mice & mark renton.

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 798788, member: 180”]Kinda stamped all over my post there glas.

Go on.[/quote]

Had a dalliance (as MBB so eloquently put it) with a lovely Indian Sikh girl when I lived in England. When I first got together I thought I would be wasting my time and wouldn’t get anywhere, how wrong I was? She was a dirty minx, just couldn’t let anyone in her family know she was with a white lad, never mind riding him raw.

Huh?

An Indian bible basher?

Me, myself, chocolate mice & mark renton.[/quote]

You certainly were not there my friend, I would never have forgotten the laugh after she saw your little worm if you were.

Good old Lyndsie from Virginia.

[quote=“Mark Renton, post: 798798, member: 1796”]You certainly were not there my friend, I would never have forgotten the laugh after she saw your little worm if you were.

Good old Lyndsie from Virginia.[/quote]

Virginia would be more known for bible bashing than India alright.

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 798797, member: 180”]Huh?

An Indian bible basher?[/quote]

Nope a Sikh one. Still religious, maybe you should get out beyond the borders of Laois and realise there are other religions out there other than roman catholic and some of them are bit more strict than bible bashing Catholics.

The question was about bible bashers, your “story” has nothing got to do with the bible. It is you who is the ignorant one my friend, not every religion reads that cartoon you hold so true and precious.

An Indian Bible Basher, FFS :smiley:

[quote=“myboyblue, post: 798805, member: 180”]The question was about bible bashers, your “story” has nothing got to do with the bible. It is you who is the ignorant one my friend, not every religion reads that cartoon you hold so true and precious.

An Indian Bible Basher, FFS :D[/quote]

Racist.

Cant wait for your next cool story bro.

Dont talk with small minded racists.

I’d like this question answered too.

carryharry ?

What the fuck do you want now? I am not going to explain it to you, use your imagination ffs. :rolleyes:

You’re seriously asking why carryharry posts pictures, at this stage of his existence on here? Thats like asking why will he say this post is funny FFS. He just cant help himself.

No. Explain it this instant you prick.