Tit Monday

:smiley:

The mood swings again. Even after your healthy weekend. Take a breath pal. Or go fire one off.

My mood can be described as focused. I have only one thing on my mind and I don’t need Harry coming along with his cryptic puzzles detracting me from the battle ahead.

Tit Monday thread. Tit Monday was a while ago now. He bumps the thread with a picture of yer wan. A picture of her head. It makes absolutely no sense, as opposed to all other posts on TFK. I want an explanation. That’s all.

Seconded.

I’m not down with celeb gossip and goings on so I just don’t get the reference.

#thick

What’s with the hashtags? You gombeen.

Please tell the board why you posted a picture of Katie Perry’s head on the tit Monday thread?!

PM gone your way pal.

[quote=“Mark Renton, post: 798909, member: 1796”]What’s with the hashtags? You gombeen.

Please tell the board why you posted a picture of Katie Perry’s head on the tit Monday thread?![/quote]

Seconded.

#NoPM

I would say we’re not too far off this glorious day, gents. There were shorts and low cut tops to be seen around town today but not enough to call it properly, a tantalising preview of what is to come…

Had a feeling this would be bumped this morning-lots of short skirts on display this morning. Whores.

Not a fucking chance.

Tit Monday is a sacred day. Not when a few ladies decide to take off the first layer of the 20 layers they have been wearing thus far this year.

Affirmative for Dublin 2 today. Sunglasses shall be brought into work from now on.

I’m waiting for the market on the canal for lunch on Thursday. There is a potential tit explosion waiting to happen.

Those dodgy implants can be lethal

Not yet lads. You need two or three nice days in a row so they get brave enough to leave the jackets at home.

Dont say it too loudly but I think today could be the day

I’m with @Mac on this one, today just could be the day…

I’d like to applaud Mac’s commitment, up @ 6.24 thinking about seeing tits later on. Not creepy at all :clap::clap:

Beer garden weather :pint::pint::pint: