Tit Monday

Proof please…

What kind of place do you work in that you are always posting about the cracking birds in your office? Clearly I am in the wrong career.

He works in one of the Makeup counters in Brown Thomas.

5 Likes

The only cracking thing about those girls is the thick plasterwork when they smile

1 Like

I work for one of the fdi companies that employees lots of women from scandanavia. Can’t wait for the weather to get better. This particular lady was finnish.

@tazdedub

Tit FUCKING Monday, pal. MONDAY

:clap:

He makes the meatballs in Ikea

2 Likes

And roasters like you love my salkty saucey meatballs. Ya deviant.

1 Like

Bah. Read the bloody thread charter mate. Tit Monday doesn’t have to be a Monday. Christ come on. BTW today is not even close to a total Monday which Taz already mentioned.

3 Likes

Just bumping this in anticipation.

The ladies are still wrapping up. Hopefully they start shedding the big coats soon.

Based on what I’ve seen around the greater docklands area this morning, the glorious day is upon us. Get outside at lunchtime

It’s here

1 Like

It’s going to be raining all afternoon and the rest of the country is already wet…

:rollseyes:

If you see a lad with his phone out taking pictures of women on your lunchtime stroll, be sure to say hello to @glasagusban for us

Yep, confirmed

Oh they’re wet alright

1 Like

Unreal. What a stroll through our nations capital this morning.

Plenty of tight yoga pants and skimpy vests on display from the yummy mummy’s on the school run this morning. I can only imagine what it’s like in the city.

A lad with his phone and his lad out you mean…,.