Tit Monday

So is tit Monday being officially called for the 9th of May for this year?

Whores.

I thought it was a dreadful effort given the forewarning about the weather. Heavy coats everywhere.

There’s a pall over our Fair City at the moment so I’m not holding my breath for lunchtime.

No…two lepjacks have jumped the gun. Dopes.

Its the excitement. You really need a good few days of good weather before the fine ladies of the country start shedding the winter coats.

1 Like

Well it’s fully fully tit Monday here. 24 degrees and sunny sunny sunny.
Haven’t been out yet bar cycling through the country.
The women in macc tend to wear fuck all anyway, so it may not be noticeable but I’ll be in the city centre tomorrow.

1 Like

No ladies in this office are dressed any differently and didn’t notice any flesh on the way to work today. The lads have blown their loads early I think.

Pitiful.

Lashing rain now.

Worst Tit Monday ever.

Stand down lads. Stand down. Someone tell @glasagusban to put his cock away beyond in Stephens Green, there’ll be no drying his jocks in public bathrooms today.

Was at Ascot on Saturday. The tit on show was superb.

Tassoti??? :grinning:

1 Like

In sure he was there earlier in the week.

I’m calling TM on D2 Riverside

Tomorrow

I’m going drinking straight after work tomorrow and I want to see loads and loads of titties

2 Likes

After a walk through our nations capitals main pedestrian thoroughfare. We’re not at 100% yet but it’s getting there. Very life affirming.

Go and fuck…it’s well and truly here…blue skies and large diddies in most parts of Munster.

Tis ‘cault’ in the shadows pal.