Tit Monday

Didn’t the same paper predict the same last weekend and it pissed rain?

Deffo warmer weather on the way… coastal areas may not see the full highs but in land could see 18-20 degress this weekend

cc @TreatyStones

Gullible fucks. Didn’t one of you cunts put up an article last week that Ireland would be “hotter than Madrid” last weekend. It’ll be fucking manky as usual. This winter is here to stay. We are fucked.

2 Likes

All we’re missing is Kev saying he knows a meteorologist and saying Summer is cancelled.

Lads the weather the weekend will be bang average but look decent compared to recent weather.
Temps will climb to the mid-teens during next week but it won’t be anything spectacular.
Fellas getting their weather reports from the Indo & mirror are always going to be left disappointed.

2 Likes

I touched my phone screen to derive the following format of words before and I’ll touch my phone screen to derive the following format of words again:

Weather articles to the Irish Daily Mirror are what Princess Diana death conspiracy articles were to the Daily Express from 1997 to 2013.

3 Likes

Best of luck with the weather lads.,

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HTwiK8z2m_Y

Thursday I think. Calling it.

I would refrain from using the term mid teens on a thread named like this one. No offence.

1 Like

Confirmed TM in Dublin 2 South

1 Like

Outstanding shout.

1 Like

Merrion Square was a sensory overload today, kid.

2 Likes

It got messy on Mespil

1 Like

Newsreader wearing lingerie on the 9pm main news on rte. That’s the way it is gone now i suppose

It’s a recent development, but Tit Monday now coincides with the seasonal debut of the Grand Canal Dock wetsuit wearing bridge jumping teenage crew. Or knackers as Harbo famously called them a few years ago to much chagrin.

Throngs of people lining the canal both sides between the Barge and almost as far as Harold’s Cross at 9.30pm this evening. It was probably about 12 degrees.

2 Likes

Wait till they build a pool for them up there the place will be ruined

Confirmation here in Limerick as I went out to obtain my lunchtime chicken-fillet wrap (with taco sauce and extra cheese). An abundance of flesh. We seem to be a little bit out of practice after the long winter, but should be back into the swing of things shortly.

would there be a lot of munster rubby jerseys around the streets of limerick today?