Tit Monday

Jesus lads it’s dangerous to be driving a car out there at the moment.

4 Likes

I just drove on from maam. I told herself before we left that her Aircon wasn’t working well and needed at least re-gassing **
She said, no it’s fine.
It is far from “fine”
I think I’m getting sunstroke.

**Cc @carryharry , can this happen without a leak somewhere?

1 Like

I’m failing to see the breast theme in your post?

3 Likes

When I clicked on this thread and saw a post from @flattythehurdler discussing a car journey with his good wife, I was fully expecting a photo relating to the topic at hand. Very, very disappointing to say the least.

5 Likes

Maamary Monday?

3 Likes

There you go @LionelRitchie

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Im just home off the beach… Bap central so it was. All the young ones wearing the love island arse showing bikinis … By god.

7 Likes

How old a car?

Informative rating.

Never knew a cars air-conditioning needed to be re-gassed every two years or so.

Only in Bentleys

1 Like

You’ve swapped ma’am for maam.

You could bounce pennies off their arses.

This wasn’t quite the angle I was going for flatty but good to know. Grand part of the country for a drive but not much rubberneckin’

France last week in 100 degree heat was off the chain, as the man says.

2 Likes

Air con in a hot car can take an age to actually get interior temp down too in current conditions it must be noted.

Air Con leaks happen, it’s unusual in newish cars.

Older cars can need a re-gassing too.

31 degrees this evening in France at 7pm. Down to a more manageable 25.

You’ll have to start a different thread for that. This is the thread for diddies.

2 Likes

As @Thomas_Brady said, it was a Bapathon out there today, these new arse out bikinis are unbelievable, they may as well not be wearing anything at all

Lads, a bitta decorum please