Tit Monday

2012 mate. She drives them like a dodgem, so we (I) decided some years ago as she bounced it once more off an inanimate object, that we’d just drive each of her cars until they clap out and replace.
Next one will be an electric lease though.

1 Like

I drive a 12. The Aircon needs a refresh but I did not bother doing it. Drove 3 1/2 hours in it yesterday across the day. :fire:

1 Like

How much would that cost?

I don’t know

Oh mo Dhia.
Aircon regas is about 60 notes I think.
My man Muhammad could have done it before we left, but no, “everything is fine”
Have 2 hours across from Hollyhead now :grimacing:

€90 - 100 or thereabouts. You’d want to be careful that there isn’t a leak though. Some places have gear that will establish whether there is or not before refilling.

1 Like

Nearly time to take this thread out of the shed for the summer.

8 Likes

I was wondering in our new more enlightened times would this thread be allowed out of the shed.

“But it’s drummer Tommy Lee – a married, 60-year-old father of two – who best encapsulates the vibe. “Where are the titties? I don’t see one pair of titties,” Lee laments, lingering at the front of the stage. “Shall we pull our dicks out?” Mercifully, he marches back to his kit.”

Time waits for no cock

1 Like

Bump.Tits everywhere today in the citaay.

See you outside the Barge at 4 bells kid.

That’s great but where’s the titties?

1 Like

Outside the Locke is the place to be this evening.

2 Likes

@Locke @theLockes

1 Like

What a day, what a city.

1 Like

Not a day for the goose jacket.

3 Likes

I was out and about at lunchtime earlier and got good eyefuls and bad eyefuls in equal measure. :eyes:

1 Like

Look at the state you left it in
https://www.reddit.com/r/ireland/comments/13t1szp/aftermath_of_an_evening_at_the_barge/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=android_app&utm_name=androidcss&utm_term=1&utm_content=share_button