Tit Monday

come to UL jugs… its heaven on days like today

Just back from Baggot Street, Merrion Square, Grafton Street and Stephen’s Green.

No fooking way is it Tit Monday. Not a chance.

yeah, Stephens green is the best judge of when tit monday starts. a stroll thru the park and if you dont see some young one lying back with her best assets on full show, then it hasnt started.

Tit monday is here today anyway. Some savage women floating about-even spotted an Irish bird that would rate just below Scarlett Johansson.

I second that Pikeman. As an aside, I think I’ve seen the hottest betting shop babe today, that young wan in the Boyles at the bottom of Grafton Steet was looking unbelieveably sultry today.

Tit Monday Tit Monday Tit Monday!!

Even one of the wimin in here has revealed some gear, I dunno where it was this morning…

Yep even in regional towns like Maynooth the flesh is on show. I think we can call it official today lads.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh

Good times…

Irrespective of where it originated, it is quality prose and Jugs is to be lauded for presenting it to us.

no arguments from me, flesh is on show.
up the Tit Monday tefuck!

Oh after my walk down Grafton street there earlier tit Monday is officially today.

Happy Tit Monday to ye all. Enjoy.

Was around Stephens Green earlier and didn’t see much flesh on show to be honest. A lot of unecessary jackets.

I’ve got mine out.
Take it all in ladies. Take it all in.
Yours etc,
GSH.

I was in New Ross at lunchtime puttin a few bets on and was dissapointed with the view aswell,far too many jackets and scarves,this eastern European mecca is usually alive with tasty wans,just unlucky today i suppose.

It was tit monday all weekend, is today shaping up to be more of the same?

Bring.

It.

On.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/familyguy/images/d/d6/Joe.JPG

Has this been officially called anywhere yet? I can see fookers in work garb sitting out the front of the office eating ice-creams but I don’t want to be accused of a premature call.

[quote=“Bandage”]Just back from Baggot Street, Merrion Square, Grafton Street and Stephen’s Green.

No fooking way is it Tit Monday. Not a chance.[/QUOTE]

the canal is the place to be on days like this from my days on wasterloo road

Walking home there through Rathmines and there is a nice bit of flesh on show.

Birds also sporting those big sunglasses. Great on some birds, not so great on others.

The canal is indeed a haven for peverts one and all on days like today.

*takes out notebook

Think I will have to get myself down to the canal soon, maybe a few Saturday afternoon pints in the Barge some fine weekend.